Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Player Advice...

If you knew any player on our team was reading our board, what is some advice you would give him? Please, no BASHING!!! This is real talk to real guys so be respectful.

Since this is my thread, I'll start.

Darko - keep shooting those 18-footers. That's your shot and we need you to consistently make those. Maybe try spending extra practice on them like Yao Ming in that commercial.

If you knew any player on our team was reading our board, what is some advice you would give him? Please, no BASHING!!! This is real talk to real guys so be respectful.

Since this is my thread, I'll start.

Darko - keep shooting those 18-footers. That's your shot and we need you to consistently make those. Maybe try spending extra practice on them like Yao Ming in that commercial.

Team - When Grant is in the game, DON'T defer to him.

Hedo, play your game; don't worry about who else is on the court. When you're on, we win.

Darko - Dunk when you are two feet from the basket, instead of trying to lay it in.

Jameer - More Tat's please, I still see some bare spots. I suggest "Turnovers - Badddd, Assists - Gooooddd".

Howard - watch tapes of Karl Malone and Moses Malone. ...and change your last name to Malone, I guess.

Jameer - nothing wrong with being a scoring PG, but pick your times. You were an amazing college player, but this isn't college. Watch tapes of Billups and Bibby. Do NOT watch tapes of AI - the Magic are a different team than the Sixers (or Nuggs).

Deiner - watch tapes of Stockton.

JJ - get some playing time and keep sneering at the opposing crowd. You freakin' rule.

Grant - you're one of my favorite sports figures and you still have that first step, but seriously: retire and coach. Or buy the Magic. Please.

Coach Hill - Watch tapes of the Jazz from the 90's: this team has a similar makeup and that pick-and-roll, pick-and-roll, pick-and-roll can be amazingly devestating if done right. Just ask the #3 all-time scorer in the league (yes, one ahead of Jordan) Malone, or the #1 assist guy in NBA history (Stockton).

Diener - please don't leave this team. You're our best PURE point gaurd. It's a shame us fans are the only ones who see it.

Hedo- Please take Pepcid Complete 30 minutes before tip-off. It is the best stomach medicine for my money.

JJ-Catch and shoot. I know the guy in the designer suit with the red face breaking clipboards may pull you but do not worry about him.

Darko-Please for the love of everything. Yes you are very skilled and have a beautiful hook shot. It is just so much nicer to dunk. The dunk is your friend.

Trevor-Keep playing the way you play.

Dwight-Focus on the boards and defense and the points will come. Keep that smile and enthusiasm. Also do not worry about the refs. If your name is not Dwayne, Kobe, or Lebron you do not get the vast majority of the calls.

Jameer:

Less:

101905_francis1.jpg

More:

41.jpg

Drain-O: Totally agree with everything you just said. I think Nash might be hoping for a little much, though. I'd take a little Bibby over Frances/AI, though.