Sign in to follow this  
nbr

a thought

We've begun the season 3-1. Its nothing to say that we should be popping corks, but why don't we talk about that!

All these petty issues. That may just be my view, but Bogans this, Ariza that, JJ this, Arroyo, blah, blah, blah, christ almighty.

I don't know, but I can't help but get a little bit frustrated that at a time when this team is up? Its playing well, its working, oh and on the later its a work in progress. We have a new coach, a few inductions and its working.

Once again I say it may be solely my view, but I can't help but be ecstatic with our progress thus far! We can only grow.

We've begun the season 3-1. Its nothing to say that we should be popping corks, but why don't we talk about that!

All these petty issues. That may just be my view, but Bogans this, Ariza that, JJ this, Arroyo, blah, blah, blah, christ almighty.

I don't know, but I can't help but get a little bit frustrated that at a time when this team is up? Its playing well, its working, oh and on the later its a work in progress. We have a new coach, a few inductions and its working.

Once again I say it may be solely my view, but I can't help but be ecstatic with our progress thus far! We can only grow.

Agreed NBR, why can't we be f ' in happy that the team is "OVER" 50 percent **** it. I see all the Ariza/JJ/Bogans/Rashard's contract/trade threads everywhere..probably bashing one of the players or complaining about a player starting/not starting. GET OVER IT WOULD YA!

I hear ya NBR and personally I am pretty happy about the teams performance so far. I also know that a lot of fans are upset about the TV situation and it is affecting their enthusiam for this team.

Which I think makes them (myself included) a lot more irritable and nit picky on these boards.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Agreed NBR, why can't we be f ' in happy that the team is "OVER" 50 percent **** it. I see all the Ariza/JJ/Bogans/Rashard's contract/trade threads everywhere..probably bashing one of the players or complaining about a player starting/not starting. GET OVER IT WOULD YA!

I also agree. These threads have gotten way too negative recently. After all-we aren't Seattle. Let's enjoy our Magic!!!

ehh. the way we got embarassed by detroit is the main reason i'm not really excited about this team. It feels like we've played a bunch of cupcakes and we'd get destroyed agaisnt any good team.

today's game will be a good test though. let's hope we can pull it out.

oh and, our bench sucks. that's another reason.

we are 3-1...we are leading the division....we are ok, but need some improvement...but you can't argue with the record...

We all know this year won't be a championship year, but we all know the team is better. Let SVG work his magic, let the guys play together. We will be fine.

Anytime we win I'm a happy camper! I'm sick of mediocrity.

I gotta agree with Morlegand though. The Detroit game has put a damper on our outlook. We had every emotional motivation possible going into that game, including Dwight talking about blowing them out. What happened? For crying out loud!

I just wish we would have at least played a little more competitively.

Sorry NBR, I'm still positive but that game bothers me.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Anytime we win I'm a happy camper! I'm sick of mediocrity.

I gotta agree with Morlegand though. The Detroit game has put a damper on our outlook. We had every emotional motivation possible going into that game, including Dwight talking about blowing them out. What happened? For crying out loud!

I just wish we would have at least played a little more competitively.

Sorry NBR, I'm still positive but that game bothers me.

I think the Detroit game just means we are not at their level yet. If we can get to the level of beating the teams we are supposed to beat (like Minny) then we are already way ahead of last year.

I couldnt care less about whats happening with the line-up as long as they keep wining Im happy.......

well ok I lied, Im not happy at all!!!!

I DONT GET TO WATCH THE FREAKING GAMES!!!