Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

POST GAME REACTION THREAD***Nets vs MAGIC

Okay first this was a good win for us. But now we need to make a run and win a couple of more games without dropping any.

We need to lock down the 3 line against teams who like to shoot it from there.

We also might need to find another way to get the ball to Howard.

Nice game, was fun watching it. Good solid effort from everyone, even rotations were not too bad. I hope we can keep up with this level of playing until the end of the season.

Good win.. ugly, but Ill take it...

a few notes.

Vince is a huge wuss. I forgot how he rolls around on the ground for minor bang ups looking like he blew out his ACL. I dont want that here.

The Refs suck this year. I dont know what the problem is, but it seems to be getting worse and worse. I think it is all the New Rules, the refs are forgetting the basics.

When Grant Hill was walking through the tunnel slapping hands with the fans, one of them grabed his right hand and held on to it. (Grants bad fingers). Grant turned around ans said something to the guy before storming off. G Hill, the only man to get injured from a fan walking out of the tunnel.

well i will be honest in saying that i wanted jj in the game. i also want the win so i was cheering nelson and carlos the whole way.i just wish turk could end this slump he is in. good win for the magic.

Jameer played the best of anyone on the court tonight.

Anyone else think its funny that despite his mediocrity, the Magic are a much better team with Tony Battie than without him? The Magic are over .500 in games Tony Battie plays in.

quote:
Originally posted by hessman22:

Jameer played the best of anyone on the court tonight.

Anyone else think its funny that despite his mediocrity, the Magic are a much better team with Tony Battie than without him? The Magic are over .500 in games Tony Battie plays in.

Darko had 4 less minutes than Battie, 1 more point, same # rebounds, an extra steal and assist, but espn doesn't tell me TO's. Battie could not hang on to the ball.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

We finally got a W so no complaints here. I'm just waiting for the JJ Redick fan club to start complaining about JJ's min.

I'm more of a Dwight fan than JJ but I won't wrong them for complaining. Hedo has to come out of his funk or come off the court. We have a critical stretch coming up with a number of teams that will be scratching for a spot and it will do no good to win this one and drop any of those.

Getting some production from everyone on the court should be enough to beat the next three teams and really solidify us in the playoffs. We need to keep the 7th spot. I don't want to face Detroit in the first round.

magicman...totally agree about hedo. keeping the 7th spot would be nice. only thing is cleveland is only 2 back of detroit after tonight...think its possible that cleve jumps det and we play the pistons anyway? i hope not. think we stand a better chance against the cavs.

I insist, why does Hedo keep taking shot if he's not having a good night... he took 13, but only 3 converted..... Grant took 12, but 6 converted. Does coach know how to run plays for the people who are shooting higher percentage??