Sign in to follow this  
mepot

Brighthouse/FSN Thread

The way I see it is the Magic are Number One to blame for all of this.

They need to do something, **** all the emails appologizing...ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN AUTOMATED EMAILS!

I am a diehard fan, but if I were a nuetral observer I would say they are god **** lucky Dwight Howard is who he is, otherwise all the FO's mishaps would have seen this team already on the path to relocation.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

The way I see it is the Magic are Number One to blame for all of this.

They need to do something, **** all the emails appologizing...ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN AUTOMATED EMAILS!

I am a diehard fan, but if I were a nuetral observer I would say they are god **** lucky Dwight Howard is who he is, otherwise all the FO's mishaps would have seen this team already on the path to relocation.

This is exactly how i feel.

I hope the Magic/FSN/Bright House get the numbers on viewers of last night's game on Sun Sports.

Then they can see how many people they are shutting out in the cold, but more importantly to them, the ad revenue that they are missing out on.

and the more the magic win. the higher there viewing ratings will get. If they win tonight. I'd expect that game on friday night would get a pretty good showing being the end of the week and all.

MAN!! That was a fantastic game last night! I really wish I could watch TONIGHTS GAME!!

In another thread, LGM mentioned creating t-shirts on this subject similar to Knappy's anti-Brian shirt from last year.

Great suggestion, but may I add another?

Every Magic fan (particularly the ones on this board) should refuse to purchase any Magic merchandise (not boycotting games, just boycotting the merchandise) until this issue is resolved.

The Magic is the one party that is not losing any immediate revenue in this situation, so we need to make them feel the pain a little bit also.

My apologies to Orlando Magic's Bank Account.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Rick Roll makes me smile.

Brighthouse...not so much.

Same here, but I feel I am being Rick Rolled by Brighthouse everytime I check for the Magic game on the show listings.

Hey does anyone have the correct email address for the magic offices? I keep trying to email them through the contact us part of the website and everytime I hit submit it says this page does not link...how fitting is that.

I just drafted a nice little email that I am anxious to send. Thanks!