Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

Woohoo! We're #8!!

The next two weeks are critical since we play the Knicks, Nets and Pacers. Kind of our own round robin elimination series.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

When the going gets tough...

the tough get going.

We are about to see how tough are guys really are.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

I still believe.....but somehow this scares me, the team, historically, collapses when they need to put out or shut up.....I guess we should take it one at a time......Let's hope for a win tonight.

The last time the Raptors played was on Sunday and they got destroyed by the Knicks. Meanwhile we just came off a huge win against the Heat. Those two factors scare the crap out of me going into tonights game. The Magic need to come out focused tonight and realise that this is their season. The Raptors losing Bargnani definitely helps our cause.

First of all guys, as of starting yesterday, Indiana is officially out of the playoffs. Check out their next 8 games:

@ SAS

Vs HEAT

vs Chicago

vs Cavaliers

@ New Jersey

@ Orlando (We need this!!)

vs SAS

vs Detroit

Also, New York also shouldn't be in the hunt with the Nets and Magic either. Check out next 5 games:

vs blazers (I guess this is the easiest)

@ Cleveland

vs Orlando

vs Cleveland

@ Dallas

Basically, we have to worry about ourselves, and ourselves only and finally start consistently winning some games.

I wish I could merge this thread with the Bargnani thread, this is exactly what this speaks to, and the importance of tonights game and our playoff position, if there is going to be one!!!!

Turk 25 pts, come on man......

I think him getting to 20 will get us a W

Or Turk playing the whole game will get us a W.

I think tonight we win consecutive games for the first time since **** January.

Hey Chosen, i remember going to New Orleans to face the Hornets without Paul and Stojakovic, and losing in Overtime.

I also remember playing the Grizzlies without Gasol, and getting spanked by Hakim Warrick.

I also remember playing the Raps without Bosh, and seeing a surpisingly effective Bargnagni from 3point land.

Last, but not least, we recently played the Bobcats without Okafor and...you know....we lost.