bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

Think with me on this. Does a Heat player step up when someones out? That's what the Pacers should have done. This is why I felt they were lacking...the one mental construct that would get them past the Heat. However, we'll see. You could say......that this entire team stepped up in large part without Danny Granger the entire season.

I can see if they went to seven but they won in 6.

I thought the Spurs in the 3rd quarter would push on to an 'easy' victory, but the Grizzlies fought back and came up short in overtime. As it stands I think the Spurs will take his series in the next few games. I guess the Grizzlies could repeat their form in the last two rounds where they won four straight games after going two and one games down to the Clippers and Thunder respectively, though I don't see it. I think the Spurs will hold on and win,

The Pacers are too passive...in away games. They turnover the ball. They don't box out the players that need to boxed out on critical plays. They have full capability of taking this series but that one veteran presence they need isn't there. They are not playing to their full capabilities.

Right when I try to like and respect LBJ, he flops. Then flops again. Then one more time. And than I realize I'll never like him.

And then Paul George gets silly lol

• Upvote 2

That is the shot of a champion. Now will the Pacers follow through?