Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Bmac is 6'3" yikes...thought he was much taller than that. Wiki and ESPN lists him at 6'5"

how will this affect his draft stock?

Wingpsan is 6'7. He will be ok. He is 6'4 in shoes.

C.J. McCollum has so much more to offer than Burke IMO. That guy can score score score. Hope he interviewed well with us, fun to imagine trading back into top10 to grab him. Would not mind a Noel/McCollum combo. Pipe dreams.

Interesting idea, and to be honest it would be nice to come out with two players like that. The only issue I have with us taking Noel is that his selection might mean that Harkless or Harris will drop to the bench because Noel will either start at PF or C, with Vuc starting the other. Personally I'd rather see Harkless and Harris remain at the SF and PF positions for next season because I think they could develop into a very good forward combination, and defensively they should improve with work too.

But taking this idea of trading back into the top 10, we could potentially draft McLemore and McCollum which could give us a young talented starting line up. That could be a good scenario. It would also help us shift AA and Baby, cut Turk and Harrington, and keep Nelson on for leadership.

Though as you say such a scenario is a pipe dream! :lol:

Heard Ricky Ledo had a good day today at the combine and I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him but I've heard rumors that he and Harkless have some "history".

I couldn't find anything concrete to confirm or deny that... this was all I found:

“He told me there was another kid in his prep school, Ricky Ledo, who a lot of people were talking about. Moe ran him out of the school. He just put it in his mind that he was going to go after that kid every day on the court.
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/college/basketball/moe_at_work_djZrae7jQ8kJqWzb4kwFAP

JoshuaBRobbins #Magic's contingent at the Draft Combine includes coach Jacque Vaughn and lead asst coach James Borrego. Drills underway.

What is this draft combine thing everyone is talking about...Ive never seen or heard about it...and where is Fran Vasquez?......Yours truly, Otis Smith/Dave Turdzik

What is this draft combine thing everyone is talking about...Ive never seen or heard about it...and where is Fran Vasquez?......Yours truly, Otis Smith/Dave Turdzik

players work out for teams and show what they can do.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty geeked up for the draft lottery. I know this isn't the greatest draft class ever, and it probably won't absolutely make or break us, but it's a stepping stone to where we're heading and I'm excited to see where we wind up and hoping for some leverage for whatever Hennigan might have up his sleeve.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty geeked up for the draft lottery. I know this isn't the greatest draft class ever, and it probably won't absolutely make or break us, but it's a stepping stone to where we're heading and I'm excited to see where we wind up and hoping for some leverage for whatever Hennigan might have up his sleeve.

I second this

Nerlens Noel measurements: 6'10" in socks and 6'11.5" in shoes. 7' 3.75" wingspan and a very good 9-2 standing reach.

KU's Ben McLemore was just 6'3.5" in socks and 6'4.75" in shoes. He does, however have a 6'7.75" wingspan.

Trey Burke. 5'11.75" in socks. 6'1.25" shoes. 6'5.5" wingspan. Good measurement for him.

Victor Oladipo was even smaller at 6'3.25" in socks and 6'4.25" in shoes. His wingspan was a very long 6'9.25" however.

Otto Porter was big with a 6'7.5" in socks and 6' 8.5" in shoes measurement . He has a very big 7'1.5" wing.

CJ McCollum 6'2.25" in socks. 6'3.25" shoes. 6'6.25" wing

Shabazz Muhammad was much smaller Measuring 6'4.75" in socks and 6'6.25" in shoes He does have a 6'11" wingspan.

Cody Zeller 6'10.75" in socks and 7'0.25" in shoes. His 6-10.75 wing and 8'10" standing reach is on the small side however.

Rudy Gobert 7'0.5" in socks and 7'2" in shoes with a crazy 7'8.5" wingspan and insane 9'7" standing reach.

Steven Adams. 6'10.75" socks. 7'0" shoes. 7'4.5" wing 9'1.5" standing reach.

• Upvote 3