Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Heat seem willing to give up Haslem...

they are purportedly willing to give up both doleac and haslem for a backup point guard(alston) maybe we could pry haslem away for arroyo, future considerations? haslem would be the ideal fit for our team right now. if we got him and attained pj brown for the vet min. we would be sitting pretty!

they are purportedly willing to give up both doleac and haslem for a backup point guard(alston) maybe we could pry haslem away for arroyo, future considerations? haslem would be the ideal fit for our team right now. if we got him and attained pj brown for the vet min. we would be sitting pretty!

I gave this some thought early today, and I dismissed it only because Patty, knows that Haslem would take us over the top, and he will be looking up at us in the division! Great thought, I would pull the trigger on this one without thinking, but.....well then there is Patty blocking our way again!!

my line of thinking was that the heat didnt benefit from us getting svg, but in a proposed trade for haslem, both teams would benefit. besides, i would give up a future first for haslem...

Well i don't know about that but if Miami is just looking for a backup PG they won't get to far. They have a injury prone in Jay Williams, Gary Payton with the tank almost empty and a super young pg on the works. They should look for a starting pg not backup.

I do like haslem. so i would take him but i would perfer to have a pf that can also play center but haslem is better then what we have and he would be nice next to howard.