Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

The Truth Comes Out of Hiding...

quote:
Originally posted by The Truth:

Finally...THE TRUTH...Has Come Back...to the messege boards.

Alot has happened since my last post. Some good...SVG. Some bad...Darko. And some undecided...Rashard Lewis.

The Truth will start with SVG. Seeing as how BHill gave The Truth the feeling of stepping in dog sh?t when he coached the team anyone would have made The Truth feel better. The Truth does feel that SVG will do a good job. And SVG should sell some tickets because people will be amazed that Ron Jeremy can coach basketball.

Now on to Darko. The Truth is sadened by his departure. A good friend of The Truth's...an actor in fact who should remain nameless for the time being as to not be overloaded with autograph request...as well as The Truth have seen Darko and his Serbian Gangsters partying it up at Pleasure Island. Darko liked it here, liked the players here, and liked the people of Orlando. All this was thrown out the window by someone who is looking more and more like an incompetant GM...Mr. Smith. If Mr. Smith knew he was not going to resign Darko why not trade him at the deadline. There would have been takers. But The Truth guesses that in Mr. Smith's mind that no one would really want a 21 year old 7 footer. So he decides to ride out the season and then get NOTHING in return. This is why Orlando is a laughing stock of the NBA. The Truth wishes good luck to Darko in Memphis.

Speaking of being a laughing stock...as well as an incompetant GM. Way to unload $126 million on an unproven star. The Truth keeps going back and forth on the signing...some days its good, others not so good. For $126 million I would expect a 3 or 4 tool player that scares people. Can he score, yes. Can he defend, eh. Can he rebound, so-so. Can he be "The Man", not likely. And you get the point. The Truth hopes the guy does well but do you really think that for the past 8 years people have gone into Seattle thinking "We need to gameplan for Rashard Lewis." The Truth doesn't think so.

The Truth is hoping that some more can be done through the rest of the summer. The idea of trading Hedo for Artest makes The Truth giddy. Although it is probably unlikely as this is the same organization that thought it was the end of the world when 3D...that's Dennis Scott for you bandwagoners...played his music alittle too loud. Anyhow, The Truth thinks this team still needs some work. All it really has is Jameer Nelson(who some of you seem to think is useless...which is f-ing absurd)...mini tangent...Did any of you see him play at St. Joes? Or after he took over for Steve Francis? When you have an inept coach who forces the team to always have their heads turned sideways to see if their getting yanked instead of just being able to play, there will be difficulties. Anyhow, you have Jameer, Diener, Redick, Ariza, Lewis, D12, Hedo. Other than that, the team is not that great. Well, that is all for now, The Truth appologizes for the novelesque post but it had to be done.

Signing off, this is your fearless leader...

THE TRUTH

Agree with most of your post. BTW, scratch Diener off your above list. I assume the Magic had to renounce him also in order to clear room to sign Lewis.

quote:

Where are all The Truth's people? The Marc Acres, The Davics or whatever it is...The BNHoles...The Emorys...the Adam Magics...The Truth yearns for the days when the big news was DS's switching up the BBQ sauce. The Truth recognizes athena and HCTrash(nice shout out to Speraw-The Truth likes that) as old school...The Newbs need to pay your dues and have insightful news or opinions in their posts. Not the typical NBA Live...Jameer sucks, trade him and Battie for Billups and Rip talk. The Truth shall retire for the night. Be well my kingdom.

I'm here, I am just chugging a bottle of Pepto after yesterday and going blind on new threads.

Not sure if we'll be the laughing stock or not. Hard to say until the season actually starts. If 'Shard is the missing piece, we'll look brilliant. If he's just another version of Hedo, we could be in trouble.

Personally, I think it will be #1, especially with the new coach and JJ getting major minutes.

The bit about Artest? It think you guys need to give up on that dream. Rich DeVoss may be a co-founder of AmWay, but he's also a huge contributor to the far right. He'll allow Artest to come over when penguins skate in hell.

I...sorry, 30Assists, thinks that we all should talk in the third person.

quote:
The idea of trading Hedo for Artest makes The Truth giddy.

Here's some truth for you - It's not going to happen. SAC will never make that trade. They are not morons.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

Where are all The Truth's people? The Marc Acres, The Davics or whatever it is...The BNHoles...The Emorys...the Adam Magics...The Truth yearns for the days when the big news was DS's switching up the BBQ sauce. The Truth recognizes athena and HCTrash(nice shout out to Speraw-The Truth likes that) as old school...The Newbs need to pay your dues and have insightful news or opinions in their posts. Not the typical NBA Live...Jameer sucks, trade him and Battie for Billups and Rip talk. The Truth shall retire for the night. Be well my kingdom.

I'm here, I am just chugging a bottle of Pepto after yesterday and going blind on new threads.

Pass the bottle....

Oh, and hey LGM, I guess you and I are chopped liver.

Anyhow, you have Jameer, Diener, Redick, Ariza, Lewis, D12, Hedo.

---------------------------------------------------

thats seven players. most teams use an eight man rotation. what happened to dooling, arroya, and bogans

LGM, LODM, NBR...The Truth appologizes. The Truth knows that The Truth would miss some of you. It is the offseason so as hard as it might be to believe The Truth is not totally sharp. You newbs need to read the entire posts. Not just part and say "what about ___" or "not gonna happen". And if you listen to any national radio show or broadcast outside of Orlando, this city is a sports joke to everyone. And it will keep being a joke to people if management continues to make the types of moves their making. And to the person that said scratch Deiner off the list...I read about that this morning...the two most tradable assets given away for nothing. Ridiculous.

quote:

LGM, LODM, NBR...The Truth appologizes. The Truth knows that The Truth would miss some of you. It is the offseason so as hard as it might be to believe The Truth is not totally sharp. You newbs need to read the entire posts. Not just part and say "what about ___" or "not gonna happen". And if you listen to any national radio show or broadcast outside of Orlando, this city is a sports joke to everyone. And it will keep being a joke to people if management continues to make the types of moves their making. And to the person that said scratch Deiner off the list...I read about that this morning...the two most tradable assets given away for nothing. Ridiculous.

i agree with the diener comment, he couldve gotten us something from phx. before the trade deadline. the other stuff you said is true too

murph