NittanyBuc

Familiarize Yourself With Beno Udrih, Doron Lamb, and Tobias Harris

I could very well see Lamb becoming a good player.

But can someone explain what makes Harris anything other than a career journeyman?

6'8, unathletic tweener who can't shoot and doesn't defend particularly well.

Harris is said to have a good handle on his dribble and be a good passer. Close to the area of pt forward. He has a nice touch around the basket using both left and right hand. He is said to have a very quick first step to score in one on one situations. He said to have a very good work ethic and is a gym rat. People thought jj would be bad to but the work ethic sets player like harris apart from other young players.

Harris is said to have a good handle on his dribble and be a good passer. Close to the area of pt forward. He has a nice touch around the basket using both left and right hand. He is said to have a very quick first step to score in one on one situations. He said to have a very good work ethic and is a gym rat. People thought jj would be bad to but the work ethic sets player like harris apart from our young players.

This comment implies our young guys aren't working hard which I don't think is true. All of them have shown improvements this year.

But can someone explain what makes Harris anything other than a career journeyman?

He's a hustle guy. Plays hard and has a good work ethic. Whether or not he actually becomes a decent player is unknown at this point.

If you haven't noticed, Hennigan is bringing in young character guys now. The culture is starting to be established and it brings me great pleasure knowing that. 3 years, guys...

This comment implies our young guys aren't working hard which I don't think is true. All of them have shown improvements this year.

actually it was truly a typo. I was meaning to write other young players. Not our young players. I do believe that rob looks for player like harris. I think our young guys do work hard because of there high character.

So what did the Magic get out of the trade that sent Redick, big man Gustavo Ayon and guard Ish Smith to the Milwaukee Bucks for forward Tobias Harris and guards Doron Lamb and Beno Udrih?

For starters, Harris and Lamb are on rookie contracts, and that's a value right there. The Magic believe they can develop both players. Lamb, a rookie, was the 42nd pick in the 2012 draft. The Magic had their eye on him and consider him first-round talent. Harris was the No. 19 pick in the 2011 draft and like what he can offer now as opposed to receiving a late-round pick in the 2013 draft in a trade.

Udrih is happy to get out of Milwaukee, where his minutes were limited, and is looking for a fresh start. All three, to one degree or another, are assets the Magic could use in a trade down the road, too.

http://www.usatoday....t=Google+Reader

WOW man.

he is just as athletic as Harkless

*FACEPALM*

Sounds like you made all this crap up, can't shoot? really *dies*

WOW man.

he is just as athletic as Harkless

*FACEPALM*

Sounds like you made all this crap up, can't shoot? really *dies*

The funniest part about his comment is that he can see Lamb becoming a good player however he does not see Harris as anything other than a journeyman. In Lamb's limited mins what exactly has he done? I mean it's possible he could become a good player but has he really shown anything yet?

Harris on the other hand goes full speed out there, rockets off the floor, shoots, and can handle the ball pretty well for a bigger guy. I think Hennigan has done a fantastic job stockpiling assets. He's either building a great bench, trying to develop starters, or putting together trade assets or some combo of all 3.