Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Playoff Thread

I’m kind of annoyed with the league. They put us on a Thursday night game and then have us on a Saturday early afternoon game. Might as well be a back to back!

Meanwhile the Heat and Celtics on 3 days rest get the 6 PM slot. Just garbage scheduling 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m kind of annoyed with the league. They put us on a Thursday night game and then have us on a Saturday early afternoon game. Might as well be a back to back!

Meanwhile the Heat and Celtics on 3 days rest get the 6 PM slot. Just garbage scheduling 

Yea that sucks. Least our guys got some rest in the 4th last night (but then so did Clevelands I suppose).

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Given our youth, and given Mitchell's recent injury woes, I think this works to our advantage.

Didn't get to watch the Magic game because of work. Go Magic! Proud of our guys. 

I did get to watch most of the Lakers game. AG was a beast! Not only did it show up in the box score but he just makes so many smart plays. Most of the Nuggets do but he was special this game. 

Don't get caught up in any one game or stats. It's about learning how to win. I live in Denver now so i'm here to tell you something. Did you know statistically the Lakers  back-court has outperformed the duo of Jamal Murray and KCP? Look it up their stats are horrible and the Nuggets have been down at halftime in each game.

But these guys come out in the 4th quarter and just make the right plays. 

Remember that with our boys on the Magic.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Given our youth, and given Mitchell's recent injury woes, I think this works to our advantage.

Also the wider rotation in this case plays at out favor, and our best players possibly played a little less minutes.

Very good win last night, it was necessary to show we belong in the playoffs and we're alive in the matchup. I hope all the players are well aware that winning by 30+ doesn't mean we're suddenly great. I've finally seen the right faces and the outworking, outrebounding the opponent we missed in the first two games, and we can't afford to lose that attitude. We lost those against a Cleveland team that is not exactly great, or hot. I actually believe almost every team out there in the East could win a series against those Cavs, that until now have played two quite good games, and an awful one.