Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

Nobody has any idea what this team can do …they deserve a chance to show it …I for one can’t wait 

Said differently, nobody knows how high a 21 year old Paolo and 22 year old Franz can lift this average supporting cast who we very much know what they can do.

I'll get back to being excited for what we are, but we have a clear ceiling this year that management is ok with and I’m going to take the rest of the day til tip-off tonight to be disappointed about.

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Nobody has any idea what this team can do …they deserve a chance to show it …I for one can’t wait 

You must be jumping up and down we didn’t do anything lol

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Said differently, nobody knows how high a 21 year old Paolo and 22 year old Franz can lift this average supporting cast who we very much know what they can do.

I'll get back to being excited for what we are, but we have a clear ceiling this year that management is ok with and I’m going to take the rest of the day til tip-off tonight to be disappointed about.

Go for it sir …but I do commend you for  being like the only one to comment that Fultz was the only one playing with a purpose the other night …I honestly believe people root for him to fail …well he’s here to the end of the year now …let’s see what he can do 

1 minute ago, MagicMan1979 said:

You have no idea hahaha …love the sense of humor …going to the OKC game next week …should be fun 

2 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

definitely not crying or upset over it

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Go for it sir …but I do commend you for  being like the only one to comment that Fultz was the only one playing with a purpose the other night …I honestly believe people root for him to fail …well he’s here to the end of the year now …let’s see what he can do 

We are all Magic fans. We want the team to win. Pointing out that has 1 three pointer all year doesn’t mean we hate him.  He would be better off  the bench….Great kid in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Lets all have a moan come on the moaners.... let it out 

I've been quite critical about how passive the FO has been in the last 2+ seasons actually, even when a lot of members here were really high on them.

I have no reasons for moan now, I would have been disappointed if I was expecting something, and I was not. All I can do is hope that you and the management are right, and I've been terribly wrong for all this time.

I love how some posters on here are content with mediocrity just because we finally barely have a winning record. We clearly lack shooting and there were plenty of guys who were available for 2nd round picks and expiring contracts. What a waste lol.

• Upvote 1