Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

I enjoy reading this message board and appreciate when I get to read volumes of opinions from participants, whether I agree or disagree. I want to hear the negatives. . . I want to hear the positive comments

My point is, I have been reading a lot of criticisms about individual Magic players--which is fine with me. But when I mention something that I observed about a Magic player during a game, which is viewed as negative (like last night), I get a down vote.

Remember when Cole scored 20 pts in a game we won (out of the last 11 remaining games in the season). I, along with one or two other participants, pointed out how inconsistent Cole is on offense. When I posted, I used the expression "ball hog" and how in the playoffs Cole could cause the Magic to lose a game playing "hero ball". I was the only participant who was critical of Cole that got a down vote.

Last night, in the game against Houston, I received a down vote for an observation I made about 2 Magic players who were falling to the floor a lot. I was concerned about possible injuries. Suggs fell backwards about 3 or 4 times.

I have not seen any other down votes given to other participants on this message board in a while where Magic players were criticized..

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Middleton and Giannis are out tonight. 

We’ve had a lot of hyperbolic must-wins, but tonight is really a must-win. Win and we don’t have to deal with the play-in. Lose and we probably do.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Middleton and Giannis are out tonight. 

Probably because of that, we are actually favored by 2 against Milwaukee even though we’re on the road

24 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

we are missing quite a few players too though, lao back to back. Can’t remember when we won  back to back

Actually we won last two. March 6 and 30.

26 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

we are missing quite a few players too though, lao back to back. Can’t remember when we won  back to back

Only player officially ruled out at this time is Gary. Franz and Kelle still questionable and Isaac not in the injury report 

Franz being out is brutal. We need Jalen to clamp Dame and hopefully the excitement of fan appreciation night and the last home game of the season doesn’t fuel Milwaukee’s role players with too much momentum. It shouldn’t be the same as Houston last night because Milwaukee will have playoff games 

28 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Franz being out is brutal. We need Jalen to clamp Dame and hopefully the excitement of fan appreciation night and the last home game of the season doesn’t fuel Milwaukee’s role players with too much momentum. It shouldn’t be the same as Houston last night because Milwaukee will have playoff games 

Truly have no idea at all what to expect tonight.  We could win by 20 or get blown out. Or maybe it will be close.  Absolutely no idea at all.