Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

On Dec 1st 2022 the Orlando Magic were rock bottom of the Eastern Conference at 5-17. 

On Dec 1st 2023 the Orlando Magic are the 2 seed in the Eastern Conference with a 14-5 record. 

Our two best players are 22 and 21 years old, our third best player is 22 years old. We're starting a 19 year old rookie at PG. This is unfathomable. 

December and January are tough months schedule wise, the win streak can't last forever, but this season has been just so incredibly fun. 

• Like 1

two players that would interest me a lot. Kispert and OG Anonuby.. 

Both would elevate this team. Kispert is just so lethal. Constant mover.. 
OG would just make this defense even more elite. 

OG is more of a dream, but i could see Kispert being available. I’d even pay a first top 10 for him..

I will gladly take all your downvotes cause this is too good not to share …over the 7 footer Walker Kessler one of if not the best shot blocker in the league …kid once again led a 4th quarter comeback that was cut short by questionable officiating 
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I will gladly take all your downvotes cause this is too good not to share …over the 7 footer Walker Kessler one of if not the best shot blocker in the league …kid once again led a 4th quarter comeback that was cut short by questionable officiating 

I will never understand how Jaden ivey was so commonly projected infront of Sharpe or how the Pistons took him over Sharpe..

Pistons are on a 16 game losing streak, starting g-league players like Isaiah Livers, and Ivey is buried on the bench hahahah.. unreal..

Im new here but let me just say... its VERY COMMON for fans (lots of fanbases I hear this from) to be salty about not having Sharpe..

and I mean he's been so good for the Blazers this season.. I always considered myself a believer in Sharpe but he's been even better than I expected in year 2..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, smd_swagswag said:

I will never understand how Jaden ivey was so commonly projected infront of Sharpe or how the Pistons took him over Sharpe..

Pistons are on a 16 game losing streak, starting g-league players like Isaiah Livers, and Ivey is buried on the bench hahahah.. unreal..

Im new here but let me just say... its VERY COMMON for fans (lots of fanbases I hear this from) to be salty about not having Sharpe..

and I mean he's been so good for the Blazers this season.. I always considered myself a believer in Sharpe but he's been even better than I expected in year 2..

He is Junkies adopted son. He wanted and probably still wants him over Paolo, Chet and Jabari. It’s his fun little troll of all of us on the board. In Junkies defense he is still 20 and doesn’t turn 21 until May. He is going to be good…some day.  If only Sharpe could shoot like Paolo Junkie (that’s my troll back all in fun).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MagicMan1979 said:

He is Junkies adopted son. He wanted and probably still wants him over Paolo, Chet and Jabari. It’s his fun little troll of all of us on the board. In Junkies defense he is still 20 and doesn’t turn 21 until May. He is going to be good…some day.  If only Sharpe could shoot like Paolo Junkie (that’s my troll back all in fun).

Yeah not trying to troll lol …the Magic are good …Banchero shooting 3’s in the forty percent range and even Suggs up to like 38 or something like that bruh we are having a great season so far … never would a thought that from Jalen …I’ve always said if Paolo shoots the 3 better he’ll go to another level …I still think Shaedon can be the best player in that draft now that he’s not playing PG minutes with a bunch of G leaguers …but I’m over it that ship has sailed and the Magic are flourishing at the moment .

So much so that I just got me tickets for the Sixers game right after Christmas …down by the Magic bench wink wink smile .

42 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Yeah not trying to troll lol …the Magic are good …Banchero shooting 3’s in the forty percent range and even Suggs up to like 38 or something like that bruh we are having a great season so far … never would a thought that from Jalen …I’ve always said if Paolo shoots the 3 better he’ll go to another level …I still think Shaedon can be the best player in that draft now that he’s not playing PG minutes with a bunch of G leaguers …but I’m over it that ship has sailed and the Magic are flourishing at the moment .

So much so that I just got me tickets for the Sixers game right after Christmas …down by the Magic bench wink wink smile .

Your awesome man no disrespect at all. I’ve enjoyed your Sharpe discussions.  I know your a huge Magic fan first.  I got tickets for The Sixers game in January through my kids school. My 8 and 9 year old get to go on the court and high five the players. Should be a great picture and a good memory. What a great season so far to be a fan. 

2 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

Your awesome man no disrespect at all. I’ve enjoyed your Sharpe discussions.  I know your a huge Magic fan first.  I got tickets for The Sixers game in January through my kids school. My 8 and 9 year old get to go on the court and high five the players. Should be a great picture and a good memory. What a great season so far to be a fan. 

My son got to do that a few years ago with his karate class     great memories     if i remember correctly, we even got to shoot a bit before the players came out?  i have pictures of me lifting one of my sons up to the hoop