Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

2023-2024 Official Game Thread - Magic Vs. Rockets - Wed. Oct. 25 @ 7:00 PM

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Brooks should have been given a flagrant for pushing JI while he was in the air. Hopefully that will be looked at. 

6 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Brooks should have been given a flagrant for pushing JI while he was in the air. Hopefully that will be looked at. 

yeah that infuriated me man. 

44 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

The second unit has 2 players with over .400 career 3 point percentage (JIngles and JI), plus Gary Harris who shot .431 from 3 last year. 

the second unit has players that would probably start on a decent amount of teams... we are stacked 

13 hours ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

This is a Florida team, but we should keep our politics out of sports. 

I mean I think JI did that himself

I was impressed by the Lively kid last night. I know we were really high on him before the draft. He's a perfect fit for Luka. Reminds me of Tyson Chandler.

Yeah we are gonna regret not going after one of the big guys with one of our picks. Livley,Walker,Hendricks... whoever. Also Cason Walace looked good.

18 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

I was impressed by the Lively kid last night. I know we were really high on him before the draft. He's a perfect fit for Luka. Reminds me of Tyson Chandler.

yeah this is the one i feel like we could regret. We got so much depth at SG. Jett Howard was a luxury pick. I like his game. But i feel like with Lively anchoring the post, our team would have been better. 

(no offense to M. Wagner. I just don’t think he’s a center)

12 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Yeah we are gonna regret not going after one of the big guys with one of our picks. Livley,Walker,Hendricks... whoever. Also Cason Walace looked good.

AB has 4 guards better than him …good luck with playing time …unless he can play SF but I don’t see minutes there either 

8 hours ago, Forumreader said:

I need a magic podcast 

Orlando magic HQ, sixth man show, locked on magic, court cousins. They’re all rippers 

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

no we wont regret anything