Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

Thanks for all the JI updates and I’m with you guys that are hyping his healthy presence means …agree …big difference for us for sure…dam the expert prognosticators.

6 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

In the video you can see 4 groups. 

group 1: far court at bottom  of video appears to be starters. (Same as last year) Fultz, Harris, Franz, Paolo, Wendell 

group 2: second unit far court furthest away.  Suggs, Cole, Ingles, JI, Moe 

group 3: closest to Camera. AB, Houston, Jett, Chuma, Goga 

group 4: K.Harris, Mac, somebody I didn’t recognized, admiral and DJ Wilson. 

just shows how deep we are if we are healthy.. Depending health and minute restrictions i see Jett, Chuma, Houstan getting minutes at SF. China could see some PF minutes too.. 

I have questions just on JI's ability to stay healthy with how many leg issues he's had. Frankly, I'm not banking on it, but it would be a welcomed bonus. 

I think we could be a 4 or 5 seed in the East for sure. I just don't know if we're beating Boston or Milwaukee in a best of 7 series. I hope this post comes back to bite me and we can. Would be amazing. 

4 hours ago, Shine88 said:

Suggs is with the starters today, after being with the 2nd unit yesterday. Looks like we got a position battle on our hand, fellas.

Very interesting. 

11 hours ago, Shine88 said:

Suggs is with the starters today, after being with the 2nd unit yesterday. Looks like we got a position battle on our hand, fellas.

Good. Please get Gary Harris out of the starting lineup. He does basically nada for me. 

Go Magic also let JI have a healthy year for once. 

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Good. Please get Gary Harris out of the starting lineup. He does basically nada for me. 

I get it, but Gary Harris was our best floor spacer last year (led team in 3 point percentage). My worry with Suggs starting is lack of spacing and how that effects Paolo, Fultz and Franz’s ability to drive to the rim? 

9 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

We don't use Harris right. He should be taking a lot more shots.