Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

If no one says anything controversial (basketball related only), I’m afraid this board will be dead for another two months, barring some shocking development ( Magic moving to Taiwan?)……

14 hours ago, JJZFL said:

If no one says anything controversial (basketball related only), I’m afraid this board will be dead for another two months, barring some shocking development ( Magic moving to Taiwan?)……

This happens every year, my guy. Relax and we'll all generally reconvene sometime in late September. Lol

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I'm all for Jonathan doing his thing as long as it doesn't detract from his or the team's on-court performance.

With that being said, Fox News calling him an "NBA Star" is lol-worthy. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Spurs at #2 is hilarious. They have literally NO ONE else but Wemby. Let him play a season first before vaulting this group of no-names to such a high ranking. 

Rockets I'm fine at #4 ahead of us as their overall talent is so deep. With that being said, I'm curious to know if their pieces will be able to cohesively work together. 

OKC shouldn't be #1. Memphis is #1 right now. OKC might be #1 with a healthy Chet, but even with him, you have SGA who can score and... Jalen Williams and Giddy? Come on now. 

2 hours ago, Shine88 said:

Go get him Weltman. Put our last two-way to good use. Either him or Tyrese Martin. I wish we could have both, tbh.

he plays for the spurs 

3 hours ago, Shine88 said:

That's his twin. The Spurs gave him a guaranteed contract last month. 

didn't know that haha nice one 

On 7/31/2023 at 6:10 PM, JJZFL said:

Does the Magic being the first NBA team (ever) to endorse a presidential candidate count as controversial?