Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

27 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Love that Harden's bluff was called by Philly. Reports today indicate Ime didn't ever want him in Houston, so Harden and his agent were leaking that to the media. Having watched the intensity and team play of the finals the last few years, I doubt Harden ever wins a ring. He's too into iso ball, seems to wilt in the playoffs, and doesn't seem to be a team guy. 

Harden is one of my least favorite players ever.  His style of play is so annoying.  He will never win a ring as one of the teams 2 best players.  Embiid watch in going to start soon.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Love that Harden's bluff was called by Philly. Reports today indicate Ime didn't ever want him in Houston, so Harden and his agent were leaking that to the media. Having watched the intensity and team play of the finals the last few years, I doubt Harden ever wins a ring. He's too into iso ball, seems to wilt in the playoffs, and doesn't seem to be a team guy. 

While i sort of believe this is true,NBA fans are so harsh. Yes i think even peak MVP Harden was more of a regular season dude then a playoff monster. However the guy has taken over games and even series in the Playoffs. We just always remember the last games. He singlehandedly won a few games for Philly last year. It was just ruined by his extremely poor shooting in the losses.

Coach Moose really won this locker room! Must be a wonderful guy, never ever heard anything bad about him.. I guess the only criticism he has to take is the X and Os from a fan perspective..

34 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

Coach Moose really won this locker room! Must be a wonderful guy, never ever heard anything bad about him.. I guess the only criticism he has to take is the X and Os from a fan perspective..

And let's be honest, most fans know absolutely nothing about Xs and Os. 

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

And let's be honest, most fans no absolutely nothing about Xs and Os. 

agree.. Some fans do though.. 

But I mean he can develop that as a coach.. We played pretty basic plays last year. It’s ok. But if we want to make that next step, we have to improve individually and also be more creative with the tactics. Especially with our versatile lineups we can through out there

13 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

Gary Harris is laugh out loud funny in a true sort of way.

OKC have like 20+ players rostered after the new trade with Atlanta. If there's any of their fringe guys you like there's a chance they'll be available soon.

On 4/14/2023 at 5:04 PM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The play-in would be a nice and reasonable goal.

I strongly agree ,  hey Mauro, long time no see!

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 1:31 PM, Soul Bro said:

If they aren’t able to pull off harden for Lillard three way they have to look at their off-season as a failure 

Did anyone else see how Tyler Herro removed his "Miami Heat Guard" on all his social bios on July 2? Seems to be confirmation he knows he's being shipped in the Lillard trade. 

20 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Did anyone else see how Tyler Herro removed his "Miami Heat Guard" on all his social bios on July 2? Seems to be confirmation he knows he's being shipped in the Lillard trade. 

If we somehow get in on this trade it will be for. 2nd round pick and cash. Lol. Honestly. Weltman sits on his hands and is not proactive. Hence why we stayed with Vuch and Evan for too long. Now we have a serious unbalanced roster and what has he done? U know.

I think all he wants to do is ride out his time here and keep his job till he can ride off into the sunset like Hammond. Obviously ownership just wants seats filled, who cares what teams fans fill them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1