Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

4 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Curious if we could get in on the Miami and Washington deal and snag Herro as a third party. I'd gladly give up #6 and some players for him.

Great idea for a trade. Perfect fit for our starting line up. 

4 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Curious if we could get in on the Miami and Washington deal and snag Herro as a third party. I'd gladly give up #6 and some players for him.

I'm thinking we would benefit the other parties from both having multiple 1st's,  taking on salary (which we can do), AND contributing salary (most notably Jonathan Isaac's contract). 

We have a lot more flexibility than most teams. We're a perfect 3rd party team. 

Make something happen WeltHam!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

I'm thinking we would benefit the other parties from both having multiple 1st's,  taking on salary (which we can do), AND contributing salary (most notably Jonathan Isaac's contract). 

We have a lot more flexibility than most teams. We're a perfect 3rd party team. 

Make something happen WeltHam!!

Could see a trade like this happen

MIA gets Beal

WAS gets Harris, Robinson, our 6. Pick and some 1rd from MIA

ORL gets Herro

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, matthi32 said:

Could see a trade like this happen

MIA gets Beal

WAS gets Harris, Robinson, our 6. Pick and some 1rd from MIA

ORL gets Herro

imo the 6th pick is better than Herro. In my book, he still needs to prove his worth.

I also wouldn’t trade the 6th pick for Poole. 

Both players have had great runs but failed to prove they can be consistent with it!

id rather swing on Ausar, Cam or whoever falls to 6

now if we are talking the 11th pick, then i’d do it

1 hour ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

why would we trade the 6th pick for the right to pay Herro $120M over the next four years when we can probably approximate his production by picking Dick or Hawkins at 11?

I feel pretty confident none of the draft picks at 6 or  11 are going to start for us and score 20 pts per game next year.  He doesn’t need years to develop.  He is a known commodity that is why. His shooting and age also fits our team. . 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MagicMan1979 said:

I feel pretty confident none of the draft picks at 6 or  11 are going to start for us and score 20 pts per game next year.  He doesn’t need years to develop.  He is a known commodity that is why. His shooting and age also fits our team. . 

I'd be down for 11 and a few guys that we don't play or have plans for for Herro, but not 6. 

4 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

hes not going to score 20 ppg for us.. we also have Franz and Banchero. Fultz gonna be more aggressive next season too. 

Wow that’s a lot of scoring and little defense. I bet like others have said they trade Ayton next for some role players to increase their depth and try to get away from the dreaded second apron.  I still am not sure that’s even possible with those three massive contracts. 

No first round picks for Washington either. They are tanking now. There is no other way for them to get better.  That no trade clause was rough for them.