Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Cavs - Friday, Dec. 2nd @ 7:30 PM

OlNV2Z.png

00qbSs.png

VENUE
Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse - Cleveland, OH

ziMh7e.png

316dVp.png  14-8,  2nd in Central Division    |     5-17,  5th in Southeast Division Scs8zY.png

r0wpAv.png

MAGIC AND CAVALIERS LINEUPS

4Rkv5I.png

LET'S GO MAGIC!

• Like 1

Thanks for open the thread

Is this the 3rd time we meet the Cavaliers this season? Please help me remember, it feels we played a lot against these guys recently

Hope to see some more offense from the half-court tonight

Go Magic!

Wonder if anyone is actually watching this game.  Three comments at end of third quarter.  Of course probably smarter not to be watching this thing.  

Edit:  about to turn it off myself.  Cleveland up by 18 with third about to end.  Banchero putting up his numbers but team losing badly.  Much heralded return of Fultz and Anthony a total snoozer so far.  

You know

I feel like Fultz and cole are doing what hey do.

And felt, after severe minute restrictions last game, played full minutes tonight.

It is almost like Paolo and Franz, now that they dont have to run the offense,

feel free to play hero ball     Lots of ill advised shots

Plus t ross was useless

Cant ever get anyone on the same page  

And yes... that does come down to coaching and holding folks responsible.

I mean its not like they are afraid that if they hold someone out for playing hero ball,

they might lose a game that hey would otherwise win    lol

Hard to justify Moe Wagner getting 12 field goal attempts. Especially when Bol gets 3 and Kelle gets 9. Another game that was over well before the 4th quarter.

I’m so bummed out we didn’t make a move for Donovan.

• Upvote 1

When a player bought for a second round pick has the best PER, some questions should arise...

The shot clock dunk at the end of the first half is the perfect image of that team.

The starting five with 4 bigs it's a total mistery to me, unless conspiracy theory are on point.

I'm working nights again so not watching many games. I'm thinking the big line-ups are attempts at a mismatch. It just seems other teams guards are killing us, but we get more rebounds.

It sucks right now but i'm pretty sure by Christmas the team will look better. It is what it is, young team with vets that are hurt all the time and no true leader yet. 

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

I'm working nights again so not watching many games. I'm thinking the big line-ups are attempts at a mismatch. It just seems other teams guards are killing us, but we get more rebounds.

It sucks right now but i'm pretty sure by Christmas the team will look better. It is what it is, young team with vets that are hurt all the time and no true leader yet. 

The big issue right now is WCJ is hurt and we don’t have a 2nd center on the roster. Bol has been starting at the 5 but he’s not strong enough and he’s not a good rebounder. Honestly Bol probably projects as a 3 in the league. Mo Bamba has also been hurt, but when he’s played he’s been awful this year. Ready to move on from him. We should’ve last season.

Happy to see Markelle and Cole already playing more minutes, I was nervous they were going to keep the kid gloves on so glad to see they didn’t. It just sucks that for whatever reason, we’re never healthy. Get Markelle and Cole back, lose Wendell and Jalen. It’s a brutal combination of having a med staff that is incompetent and has been for years, and having a roster of injury prone players.