All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

16 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, by no means was my original post calling him an extremist, you’re right he’s very much trying to have his cake and eat it too.

The point of my comment is that sometimes where you decide to have these tours and make these statements matter a hell of a lot more than what you actually say.

On 5/14/2022 at 7:38 PM, All Eyes On Me said:

Jonathan Isaac out on a press tour advertising his new political book at an extremist rally. *Sigh

I could see how thats taken out of context, but saying the "ReAwaken America Tour" he was speaking at as an extremist rally, means your just parroting MSM. 

Saying "Jonathan Isaac out on a press tour advertising his new political book at a political rally. *Sigh" would have been more accurate and i would have agreed with you on i'd rather have more info on the JOB he's paid to do (partially by fans) then what his personal opinions are, however it is the offseason.

I think one of the things I’m most looking forward to this off-season is seeing Jalen Suggs take a leap forward offensively. The man is too athletic, hard working, and has too much of a natural feel for the game to not develop a more consistent jumper in year 2-3. 

If he takes that step forward, paired with a healthy Markelle, I think we can rise to be a fringe playoff team next year. 

15 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

If he takes that step forward, paired with a healthy Markelle, I think we can rise to be a fringe playoff team next year. 

I hope for the same, but not sure that the pairing with Markelle is the best situation for boths... not now at least, having a backcourt with average outside shooting, is a perfect recipe for the opponents to suffucate your game.

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

I hope for the same, but not sure that the pairing with Markelle is the best situation for boths... not now at still, having a backcourt with average outside shooting, is a perfect recipe for the opponents to suffucate your game.

its a better paring then fultz and cole.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

I think one of the things I’m most looking forward to this off-season is seeing Jalen Suggs take a leap forward offensively. The man is too athletic, hard working, and has too much of a natural feel for the game to not develop a more consistent jumper in year 2-3. 

Do you think that playing with his high school buddy Chet would give him a boost in confidence / motivation?

26 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Do you think that playing with his high school buddy Chet would give him a boost in confidence / motivation?

I don’t think Jalen’s issue is confidence or motivation. He needs a shooting coach in the worst sort of way.

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

Just a reminder of what JI brings …good luck to any drafted PF’s getting minutes over this guy 

He hasn't played in 2 years so I'm pretty confident any drafted PF will play a lot. 

• Upvote 1