CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

9 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Walker Kessler blocks more shots. Chet is a better shooter, finisher, passer, ball handler, rebounder, ball screen defender and he's 8 months younger. In case nobody noticed.

To put one of your points in other words Kessler is lessler.

I wouldn’t expect for us to make a trade until draft night unless it’s for the #2. You don’t trade the #1 unless you know your guy is there at #3 or #4. 

One thing I will say is I do trust or front office judgement, so who ever they pick I believe they liked what they saw

FYI - I’m reading OKC forums. No one is wanting Chet bad enough over the other 2 to trade the #12 pick. 

With that being said… I’m open to trading Cole for that #12 pick as part of the package. 

4 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I wouldn’t expect for us to make a trade until draft night unless it’s for the #2. You don’t trade the #1 unless you know your guy is there at #3 or #4. 

Exactly, However, I am really intrigued by the combonation of WCJ at the 4 and Chet at the 5 with his skillsets! Just a thought.

Hard to not be excited about the first pick for the first time in 18 years! Only 3 times in team history and all 3 of those players have played in the NBA finals in a Magic jersey. We have so many assets right now, it’s hard not to believe a trade is likely 

9 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Didn’t we get not only Hardaway but 3 first round future draft picks ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Exactly, However, I am really intrigued by the combonation of WCJ at the 4 and Chet at the 5 with his skillsets! Just a thought.

Chet the stickboy is going to get broken and crushed in the NBA

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Just push those thoughts out. Hehe we don’t need negativity. Lol