Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hornets - Wednesday, April 10th at 8:00 P.M.

Just now, ML6 said:

Well, looks like we need to win or we’ll be 8th

Certainty seems that way. The Nets and Pistons both on the verge of blowouts. I’d buy some storybook D Wade ending more if they were in Miami tonight 

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Without a doubt. I'm damn proud of this group.

No doubt! I also found it amazing that our FO is responsible in part for the #1 and #2 teams in the eastern conference! Great talent evaluaters! 

Edited by chosen12

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

That's what's great about her. It feels like she's spent the whole year on the message boards with us. Knows exactly what she's talking about and it doesn't seem like she's reading facts off a paper

She actually puts the work in to be great at her because she loves what she does. It’s great to see that kind of passion. As a fan, it means so much to hear someone on the national stage recognize your team in a non-artificial way.

Looks like Blake knew he could just chill tonight while the Knicks roll over and play dead again.

Maybe the Hornets will get the news and go in a funk.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Certainty seems that way. The Nets and Pistons both on the verge of blowouts. I’d buy some storybook D Wade ending more if they were in Miami tonight 

The Pistons were down by 19 at halftime last night and the Heat are actually a better road team then home this year. Halftime scores don't mean ****.

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If T-Ross gets 44 and we win and go 42-40 I’m gonna need you to DM me some lottery numbers 

no worries fella

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

The Pistons were down by 19 at halftime last night and the Heat are actually a better road team then home this year. Halftime scores don't mean ****.

Pistons are playing the Knicks and already up 21, they ain’t losing. I’ll give you that Nets/Heat May not be over yet, but I’m pretty sure the Pistons game is

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Wow... they can’t guard T Ross. They either give him too much space or foul him. Can’t find the middle ground

Exactly what I was going to say.  

This same exact play run for Ross inspired by Kyle Korver and JJ Redick.