Odin

Trade Thread

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'm kinda a "bird in the hand" kinda guy. As a good friend of mine used to say you can sh*t in one hand and wish in the other... which one is heavier. Yeah we could get really lucky and get the Zion pick... on the other hand more than likely we could get 10-13 and still have the same team we have now which just isn't getting it done. I'm ready for the team to get better now, how about you?

Been ready.  Just not at the cost of potentially making things worse by wasting assets unnecessarily.

Yeah, Dallas wants to move Matthews for someone under contract longer which is why Fournier makes sense. They have been playing the max cap space game for a while with no real results. 

If it’s us it’s going to be Fournier/Simmons/pick for DSJ/Matthews. Or, I guess it could be Simmons/pick for DSJ, but it really sounds like they want to get rid of Wes.

I’m ready for a deal to happen already

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If it’s us it’s going to be Fournier/Simmons/pick for DSJ/Matthews. Or, I guess it could be Simmons/pick for DSJ, but it really sounds like they want to get rid of Wes.

I’m ready for a deal to happen already

They've been shopping Wes before this. He's almost 33. He's expiring. Not going to resign him. Makes sense to flip him for something

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

They've been shopping Wes before this. He's almost 33. He's expiring. Not going to resign him. Makes sense to flip him for something

Yeah. Remember when an $18 million dollar expiring was one of the best assets you could have? Feels like so long ago

Dallas wanting fournier isn't crazy when you look at the free agent market this summer. 

JJ is almost 35

Danny Green is almost 32

Tyreke isn't a fit

Ross

Garrett Temple

Rivers

KCP

Seth Curry. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Dallas wanting fournier isn't crazy when you look at the free agent market this summer. 

JJ is almost 35

Danny Green is almost 32

Tyreke isn't a fit

Ross

Garrett Temple

Rivers

KCP

Seth Curry. 

So we're all going to be focused on getting a PG, but if we trade EF and Ross walks we're going to be in a tough position at SG.