Odin

Trade Thread

4 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I see it differently. I am glad to see that they walked away, for now. No way, NO FREAKING WAY we are giving AG for DSJ. If that is what they wanted then Bye Bye. 

Lets check on Russell, Rozier, Fultz, Tyus, Brogdon or even Lin. No reason to give any of the young guys away.

Russell is what we need most, i'm sure of it. Not saying we can get him. However, we have a chance.....a slight chance either right now or in the off season.

26 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Russell is what we need most, i'm sure of it. Not saying we can get him. However, we have a chance.....a slight chance either right now or in the off season.

Look I'm fine with Russell for the sake of change and a glimar of hope but It's becoming annoying to see this Russell  faction act as if he is some savior. He has glaring flaws that are obvious by a little research. He isn't and hasn't been good. 

If we get him cool but I am not ready to settle just yet. 

With Russell playing so well it seems like a no brainer that Brooklyn will re sign him but the have also just extended Dinwiddie. Is it possible or even within the rules that they may trade him? I don't know if Dinwiddie is the answer but he would be an upgrade.

52 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Give me some Brogdon please 

Love this. I think Management is also waiting to see what is happening in Milwaukee. Brogdon, Bledsoe and Middlelton all becoming free agents. One or two of this players are for sure leaving. 

We will likely need to overpay Brogdon for them not to match. It is doable. 

Reason why we can not give in in this DSJ trade. No need to trade any of the Young guys. Lets be smart about this. Desperation is what killed us in the past with That Oladipo and Sabonis trade. 

Lets be Smart. Dallas is the one on desperation mode. Not us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Here’s the list of 2019 free agent point guards. I have Brogdon as number three on my list, but I’d be happy with several of these guys (at least on short-term contracts).

https://hoopshype.com/2018/11/27/nba-free-agency-2019-point-guards/

That's not even cumulative. 

There's a few more good ones

33 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Love this. I think Management is also waiting to see what is happening in Milwaukee. Brogdon, Bledsoe and Middlelton all becoming free agents. One or two of this players are for sure leaving. 

We will likely need to overpay Brogdon for them not to match. It is doable. 

Reason why we can not give in in this DSJ trade. No need to trade any of the Young guys. Lets be smart about this. Desperation is what killed us in the past with That Oladipo and Sabonis trade. 

Lets be Smart. Dallas is the one on desperation mode. Not us. 

Well said.....

I don’t know about that there are reports out of Dallas where Smith is feuding with Carlisle plus he recently said he’s open to trade they’re not playing him as his back is constantly sore if this doesn’t scream traded I don’t know what does .