Odin

Trade Thread

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I dunno. They "made Lonzo, Ingram, and kuzma available for a 'star'" 

Is vucevic a star?

Hopefully they think so. I'd even throw in Grant for that trio, then immediately hire the best shooting coach money can buy for Ball.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I dunno. They "made Lonzo, Ingram, and kuzma available for a 'star'" 

Is vucevic a star?

t ross and vooch for ingram and zo 

1 hour ago, Mack1085 said:

I think the odds that we become sellers increase significantly if we lose to the Wizards tonight and Miami beats Cleveland.

We did and they will. Time for management to earn their pay!

58 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We did and they will. Time for management to earn their pay!

They will have to be miracle workers because to really earn there pay they will have to find a taker for Fournier which after tonight will require a miracle.  Can he be sent to the G league????? Vuc at the end was not much better.  We need to find a way to keep Ross and get two new guards who can shoot.  Hope to see some trade activity coming soon.

22 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

They will have to be miracle workers because to really earn there pay they will have to find a taker for Fournier which after tonight will require a miracle.  Can he be sent to the G league????? Vuc at the end was not much better.  We need to find a way to keep Ross and get two new guards who can shoot.  Hope to see some trade activity coming soon.

You sell Fournier to a team that is convinced he’s been playing a bigger role and forcing things due to lack of talent around him (which he has). You find a team that thinks they can break him if his alpha mentality and settle him in to a role which he can thrive in (there are many). He just has outlasted his time here. Dallas will be interested, amongst several other teams.

6 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I don’t want Conley here. He’s good but we’re not the right fit. We suck. He needs to be on a better team.

Huh? If we suck and need someone good and he is good it sounds like a fit to me.