Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting AG

Official Game Thread : Magic vs Spurs

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Do you think we should Move T Ross, to the 2nd unit? I dont want to move Simmons to the 1st squad either. 

What about hezonja moving to starter and we have Simmons and Ross coming off the bench?

I would prefer to keep Ross in the starting lineup and Simmons coming off the bench. But this is a very good problem to have. All of this depth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Do you think we should Move T Ross, to the 2nd unit? I dont want to move Simmons to the 1st squad either. 

What about hezonja moving to starter and we have Simmons and Ross coming off the bench?

No.  Ross does little things that make the starting unit work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow this team is amazing right now. I expected another long rebuild year but this is crazy. I’m glad to see the players stepping up but it also looks like we finally got the coach we expected to get last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Natesroom said:

Do you think we should Move T Ross, to the 2nd unit? I dont want to move Simmons to the 1st squad either. 

What about hezonja moving to starter and we have Simmons and Ross coming off the bench?

10 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

If it aint broke... even though Ross has been laying bricks he's fine still starting because of everything else he is doing well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a great start to the year,  Keep this up and the Magic could be relevant again. I haven't checked the schedule but when do we dismantle Golden State?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love what I'm seeing from Isaac. His poise and defense for a rookie are fantastic. Moreover, as he grows confidence, his offense will pop. He may be my favorite Magic rookie in years. Dude just knows how to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I love what I'm seeing from Isaac. His poise and defense for a rookie are fantastic. Moreover, as he grows confidence, his offense will pop. He may be my favorite Magic rookie in years. Dude just knows how to play.

Yeah that turnaround on offense was ridiculous and he was all over the place on d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Spaceman said:

What a great start to the year,  Keep this up and the Magic could be relevant again. I haven't checked the schedule but when do we dismantle Golden State?

 

We visit them on Nov 13, the third game of a four game western road trip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×