Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

22 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Think AG should sit this one out.

Yeah, there is no reason for him to play and risk aggravating it this early in the season. Especially considering it's the first day of a back to back.

2 hours ago, jjgator said:

It was hilarious.

I acknowledge it was his first game and I might eat these words, but Lonzo just doesn't look like an NBA player to me. He's so slight and awkward looking, he just doesn't look the part

17 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

you think terry rozier will be the best point guard from the 2017 draft?

mmm... you can read again. I was just pointing out that this is the first time we are seeing Rozier playing significant minutes. He can be better that either of the 2017 PG draftees. At least, in my opinion. 

Lonzo had a good game yesterday against the SUNS but I dont see him producing at that level consistently. I think his FG's attempt were  like 24 to  27 times yesterday. Way too much for a PG. It is early to really say, but It seems as he is more concern with his personal stats that anything else. 

He do have the potential to be good tho. I will like to see more of him. 

Isaac is going to be a beast when he settles in and puts on weight. Making some rookie mistakes but is playing well. He will be an elite defender in a year or two. 

16 hours ago, magicblue said:

I acknowledge it was his first game and I might eat these words, but Lonzo just doesn't look like an NBA player to me. He's so slight and awkward looking, he just doesn't look the part

Heck, I'd trade Payton for him in a sec.  He'll bounce back. He had a good pre-season and showed promise there.  Perhaps first game jitters. 

2 hours ago, tkranole said:

Isaac is going to be a beast when he settles in and puts on weight. Making some rookie mistakes but is playing well. He will be an elite defender in a year or two. 

A bit too early for all this.