Sign in to follow this  
SiMON2g

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: MAGIC @ NUGGETS

This might be the worst game I've ever seen in my life

I haven't seen this game (or any) but I recall seeing Orlando play the Mavs the last year Penny was in town. Neither team hit 70 points and dudes were bricking uncontested jump shots in the lane. I don't know what Penny was actually doing that night, he may have been sleep playing.

I was going to ask if it looked as atrocious as my anecdote from the late 90's sounds, but then I just saw the 6.3% 3FG% lol... oh god that's awful.

You know what. I'll give Frye credit. He was absolutely super ass last season and a lieutenant tank master.

However, this season, he's owed some credits. He's actually not an extreme and laughable liability on defense. His shooting the three doesn't take our momentum away and discourage drive his teammates nuts like it did previously.

He actually looks like he's trying. Bravo.

I haven't checked individual stats in a while so I need to look at that.

I admit I've still go a bad taste in my mouth from last year's Frye. This year if he's not making his 3's he really doesn't offer anything else. Not being a completely useless on Defense doesn't justify his minutes by my standards. He was just a much better player in Phoenix.

“I did not like our approach all day long. I didn’t like our shootaround.” -Skiles

Well..I'm glad he gives a **** but they better show results that show they give a ****. No I'm not mad. Its how I talk.

If Lebron can do it why not Dwight.

Because LeBron has always been very mature and team-oriented. Dwight isn't a leader and sure as hell hasn't matured.

I would be okay with Dwight coming back if I felt he had become more mature, humble, and genuine - one that could lead our young core. But he's not.

Therefore, I pass. Hard.

If Lebron can do it why not Dwight.

Lebron is actually a champion.

Dwight is a cancer. He is lazy. All talent and no work ethic. He should have focused on his defensive supremacy, he is not a go-to guy. Houston plays better without him as evidenced by their stellar season run without him last year.

Lebron is actually a champion.

Dwight is a cancer. He is lazy. All talent and no work ethic. He should have focused on his defensive supremacy, he is not a go-to guy. Houston plays better without him as evidenced by their stellar season run without him last year.

Wow where do I begin...

Man, if we won Saturday and win today we'd be 13-8.

We lost to the Clips. What if (give me a break) you sound like Mic Huber of whatever his name is.