CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Eh, assuming that pushes someone like poeltl, Murray, or brown down then ok.

Honestly I'll ultimately be ok as long as it's not ellenson

Diallo Diallo Diallo!!!!

It's looking less and less likely that Davis is on the board at 11, but one can hope.

I think I've heard this about like most of the guys in the top 20. In the past week alone I've heard Skal, Malachi Richardson, Davis and Wade Baldwin are top 10 picks. That's on top of Simmons, Ingram, Bender, Heild, Dunn, Jamal Murray, Jaylen Brown, Marquese Chriss, Jakob Poeltl and Henry Ellenson who most seem to think are in that group too.

Ben Simmons has declined to work out for the 76ers. Sounds like he really doesn't want to go to that dumpster fire.

Ben Simmons has declined to work out for the 76ers. Sounds like he really doesn't want to go to that dumpster fire.

He has declined to workout for any team.

Here's my case for brice Johnson:

active

bouncy

efficient

arguably the best player on a second place team.

played in 40 games this year. shot over 50% from the field in 35 of them, scored 14 point or more in 30 of them. 9 rebounds or more in 29 of them.

bunch of steals, bunch of blocks. had 8 blocks in a game against florida gulf coast to start off the tournament.

career 71% free throw shooter.

pretty sure he has the highest PER in the draft at 33

finally, a 39 point 23 rebound 3 block 3 steal game against Florida State this year.

active

bouncy

efficient

played in 40 games this year. shot over 50% from the field in 35 of them, scored 14 point or more in 30 of them. 9 rebounds or more in 29 of them.

bunch of steals, bunch of blocks. had 8 blocks in a game against florida gulf coast to start off the tournament.

finally, a 39 point 23 rebound 3 block 3 steal game against Florida State this year.

With a pick in the 20s he could be a great pick. I think hes got Taj Gibson potential.

active

bouncy

efficient

Sounds good to me

I like Brice Johnson also, but our picks may not allow for us to get him. He'd be a reach at 11 and will likely not be there with our later picks. Unless we trade picks with someone.

What about Sabonis? Has anyone taken a look at what this guys brings to the table. He's a decent on the ball defender and rebounds very well. His size is decent for a PF and looks like he has a good motor.

Thoughts??

active

bouncy

efficient

So what are the knocks on him?