CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

I know we're not getting a top pick but I still want to discuss the draft prospects etc and right now I just invade the Regular season thread with it occasionally.

Anyway... Ben Simmons is a beast, all other freshman have been pretty dissapointing...

Discuss.

I know we're not getting a top pick but I still want to discuss the draft prospects etc and right now I just invade the Regular season thread with it occasionally.

Anyway... Ben Simmons is a beast, all other freshman have been pretty dissapointing...

Discuss.

Dwayne bacon!

Dwayne bacon!

I like him. Not sure he should come out after 1 year though.

My favourite guy who has a shot at falling late lottery or farther is Denzel Valentine Although maybe I'm being optimistic expecting a guy averaging near a triple double with 20 points and 42% from 3 to fall out of the top 10. He is a senior though so maybe.

Ben Simmons is by far the best prospect I've seen (I've only started to keep an eye on college basketball since the John Wall era). He's only a few games in and already looks like a man among boys

Wish that kid the best and no serious injuries.

I honestly think he can be better than LeBron

Ben Simmons is by far the best prospect I've seen (I've only started to keep an eye on college basketball since the John Wall era). He's only a few games in and already looks like a man among boys

Wish that kid the best and no serious injuries.

I honestly think he can be better than LeBron

He's definitely the best since Durant.

I don't know about LeBron though.

eh,

More like all of the positives of Elfrid Payton in the body of Blake Griffin.

I was thinking like somewhere between Lebron and Griffin. He's a more natural ball handler than Blake but not nearly as good offensively as Lebron.

I was thinking like somewhere between Lebron and Griffin. He's a more natural ball handler than Blake but not nearly as good offensively as Lebron.

I have a hard time comparing people to Lebron because his body/athleticism shouldn't exist. Its like a mistake in physics.