CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

You honestly see Vogel having Serge shooting 3's.... How many did Roy shoot under Frank...anyone?

Wouldn't he be more David West than Hibbert?

We couldn't hold on to that no.11 pick? OKC is getting a key piece here)

Agreed. I thought we gave up way too much.

Henny and them hugging like we just got Durant or something.

Hibbert and Ibaka are not the same player

Does that matter when they play in the same system? No.

Frank does not have his Big on the 3... that's for Paul George and wings... so I can already assume that Serge will not get the same 3pt looks and the green light to shoot it.

Because who will rebound the miss shot... Vuc when he is not injured?

IN what world are these "elite free agents" banging down the door to come play for a non-competitive team with no identity?

Rob is working on getting us an identity dude. Let summer play out. Come on.

Ibaka & AG is an identity.

Right now:

Payton/Mario/Fournier/AG/Ibaka is already an improved team. Throw in a free agent and what we can get for Vuch--and you all will see the big picture. Such short sighted views on here.

Frank does not have his Big on the 3... that's for Paul George and wings... so I can already assume that Serge will not get the same 3pt looks and the green light to shoot it.

Why would he run the same system with a group of players who is completely different?

Frank Vogel isn't a system guy. Most nba coaches aren't system guys. They coach to their strengths

If he leaves, then we get to use that money on one of the other elite free agents not named Oladipo. Sign me up.

Potentially get to use that money. I have been a big supporter of doing very little this offseason and going crazy next year. I get that and actually support that much much more than signing a guy like Horford.

In the end this trade is ****ty until Rob is able to use either Ibaka to land a big name or until Rob is able to use our cap space to land a big name.

Agreed. I thought we gave up way too much.

Henny and them hugging like we just got Durant or something.

I can't pretend to know how this stuff works, but if we said Dipo for Ibaka, then they asked for the no.11 as well and we started hanging up....pretty sure they'd be perfectly fine with just Dipo.

Look, the next time you post a Chad Evans tweet I'm banning you. I've asked you to stop like 15 times

Would it be easier if I just stopped tweeting?

I think the team is moving more into a defensive minded which was slacking for couple years. Ibaka would give better rim protection wit Vuc. I think that was the issue with OKC this season and why Ibaka wasn't into Donovan's play style. I am just curious how he would fit with Vogel's set up.

Plus this was from John Denton's twitter..

One of biggest plusses of @OrlandoMagic trade of Oladipo - it opens up more minutes & 3-pt attempts for @EvanFourmizz & Mario Hezonja. (@JohnDenton555)

I think the front office are focusing more on Payton, Fournier, and Hezonja.