Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

Kyle O'Quinn Appreciation Thread

Beat me to it. I'm going to miss Kyle's magnificent beard which he cut toward the end of the season. Think the Knicks will be pleased with his work ethic, rim protection, and decent jumper.

My main complaint about O'Quinn is the pathetically soft screens he set, which allowed defenders to stay with their man. Hope he fixed this, just not against us.

KOQ is a straight up cool dude and a very solid player. I saw him a lot over the past few years and once I stopped seeing him downtown I had a feeling he was on his way out. I wish him luck. One of our best 2nd round picks in a long time.

KOQ............ I wish you well! You worked hard here, but this is the NBA. I am proud that you were not a whiner...or a problem player off the court, because it is your character that out shined your talent.

Best to you young man...God bless!

Kyle seemed to always be at the center of the team's personality. Bright, vocal, and encouraging, he was the ultimate teammate even when he wasn't getting minutes. It seemed he led the campaigns of rookie pranks, was a hard worker, and always had a smile on his face.

I understand why we couldn't afford to keep him, but I do believe we'll miss his laid-back locker room presence and the true friendship he had with so many of our core players. Because of the great dude he is, I hope that he does become a player that flourishes in NYC and becomes a guy we say, "Man - why did we let him get away?"

Good luck, KOQ. You will be missed!

Kyle seemed to always be at the center of the team's personality. Bright, vocal, and encouraging, he was the ultimate teammate even when he wasn't getting minutes. It seemed he led the campaigns of rookie pranks, was a hard worker, and always had a smile on his face.

I understand why we couldn't afford to keep him, but I do believe we'll miss his laid-back locker room presence and the true friendship he had with so many of our core players. Because of the great dude he is, I hope that he does become a player that flourishes in NYC and becomes a guy we say, "Man - why did we let him get away?"

Good luck, KOQ. You will be missed!

We could afford to keep him. Just looking for something better

Nice guy and a per36 superstar/mediocre in reality player.

Exactly. We badly need an upgrade at his spot.