Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

Casting blame at and disparaging the few fans who are still posting on this message board after the past three (awful) seasons is probably not the right approach.

You miss the point. The entire T12 saga with Skiles has been addressed yesterday and people still bring it up.

You miss the point. The entire T12 saga with Skiles has been addressed yesterday and people still bring it up.

When was this? I missed this entire conversation.

Did you need to post this in EVERY thread?

Is it an inconvenience for you? My apologies.. lol

2 of the 3 of them should have been locked by now anyway. Mods are slacking

Seems a lot folks on this board have a hard time keeping up with the info related to the Skiles hire, so just trying to keep everyone informed.

I will be happy when the focus goes back to the draft and free agency. Magic got a good coach coming in wish we could just leave it at that.

• Upvote 1

Cool, we hired someone who knows what he's doing. Thibs was always a pipe dream, anyway. Maybe we won't suck forever after all.

Cool, we hired someone who knows what he's doing. Thibs was always a pipe dream, anyway. Maybe we won't suck forever after all.

If we draft right. We will be in the playoffs this coming year. This is the most important draft of our rebuild. It may be our last top 10 pick for years.