Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

It has been reported by marc Daniels and others that Tobias would prefer to play somewhere else because of Skiles AND the way the magic played/not played him when he was injured and he thought he was ready but they held him out.

I have also heard the opposite. He wants to stay and has a good relationship with skiles.

Who cares what Harris wants?

I'm sure most of the talk is just overblown BS that the media uses to have something to talk about. The guy is gonna get paid and will be an integral part to his team; I don't seem him whining about that(no matter who he is playing for next season).

Just ignore the rude posts. At 22, Tobias is a better player than a lot of people that signed massive contracts this week were. Jimmy Butler, Paul Millsap, etc.

He has flaws but he has a lot of room for improvement. People forget that Harris is younger than Oladipo who doesn't get nearly as much criticism. Harris has a lot of confidence and hit a bunch of game-winners at a very young age.

Agree. Zach Lowe exactly summed up my feelings on T12.

I get why the Magic want Mlllsap. Veteran, true PF, plays D and would be a star here.

Harris makes more sense on on Atlanta. He is a gadget forward who would thrive in that scheme, just like I was saying yesterday and Lowe alludes to in his article.

If we keep Harris we have a great trade piece. Have to think long term. I don't think anyone should be negative about the Magic in free agency. No one wins every free agent deal. Look at LA. They are getting smashed. We are just starting to go after upper tier free agents It will get easier the more games we win. Do you think Millsap would have resigned with ATL 3 years ago?

Agree. Zach Lowe exactly summed up my feelings on T12.

I get why the Magic want Mlllsap. Veteran, true PF, plays D and would be a star here.

Harris makes more sense on on Atlanta. He is a gadget forward who would thrive in that scheme, just like I was saying yesterday and Lowe alludes to in his article.

If we keep Harris we have a great trade piece. Have to think long term. I don't think anyone should be negative about the Magic in free agency. No one wins every free agent deal. Look at LA. They are getting smashed. We are just starting to go after upper tier free agents It will get easier the more games we win. Do you think Millsap would have resigned with ATL 3 years ago?

We're 0 for 1. It's a negative but I didn't think we were major fa players anyways.

Still bummed about Millsap. We need an 4 with some experience. We'll see what Rob does.

If Faried played defense and could shoot, he would be perfect. Maybe Skiles would help him with the d?? I dunno.

Monroe to Bucks. All the losing teams are running out of options.

Big Market=Big Bust

When do we get LAs pick?

Perspective - we still will keep one of the better free agents out there,which provides us with a great trade asset or potentially a guy who gets it on defense on can finally guard 4s.

Watching the Knicks and Lakers trying to build a team through free agency reminds of why Rob's plan is far better for sustainable success.

We're 0 for 1. It's a negative but I didn't think we were major fa players anyways.

Still bummed about Millsap. We need an 4 with some experience. We'll see what Rob does.

If Faried played defense and could shoot, he would be perfect. Maybe Skiles would help him with the d?? I dunno.

You can't say that and not say the same thing about Harris.

Perspective - we still will keep one of the better free agents out there,which provides us with a great trade asset or potentially a guy who gets it on defense on can finally guard 4s.

Watching the Knicks and Lakers trying to build a team through free agency reminds of why Rob's plan is far better for sustainable success.

I think every team is seeing this and has caught on - outside of LA and NYK. Even BOSTON is beginning to understand the slow growth model a bit better.

The only problem with this method is that it's not great for the NBA. You have 10 teams competing for a championship, 10 teams stuck in the middle, and 10 bottoming out as fast as possible. Perhaps this is the way the NBA always is, but it just makes the intention of losing that much more obvious for those bottom 10 teams.