Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I am glad you are so sure that a 22 year old will never be able to put up 17 pts and 7 rebounds shooting 36% from 3. All stats that Millsap has put up on good seasons.

Oh, wait. Tobias just did. lol, u guys are unbelievable.

HAHAHA so by your logic, 2 players that average similar numbers are similar players. That is some of the best logic I have heard on this board ever.

Let's not take into account the fact that Milsap averaged his numbers on the 2nd best team in the East that had the most balanced style of any team in the league. But no your right Harris's number are just as impressive on the Magic.

Edit: If the Magic thought Harris could become Paul Milsap, they wold not have just offered Milsap 90 Million dollars. Case closed.

Maybe Jones but don't see it happening. I wish I could think of another option but I can't.

Lee isn't the answer.

I'm not sold nor do I want either really. Just trying to think of other options for us. I don't know what plan B is, but I'm sure Rob has an idea of his next move (I hope) that's why he's making the big bucks.

No to lee and no to Jones. We need a 4 who has toughness, vision, 3pt shooting and the ability to put the ball on the floor. Green and millsap check those boxes but the next best choice for that is Harris. Which is fine gives is future flexibility but I think Harris should be a full time 4 and rotating with AG/Frye

Toughness in what way? You mean with the ball right? And vision?!

Give me Aaron Brooks or CJ Watson or Jeremy Lin

Give me Quincy Acy or Kevin Seraphin (even though I don't think the Wiz let him go)

Give me Landry Fields or Richard Jefferson (good locker room guys who can split time with Mario)

Give me Kosta Koufus or Tyler Hansborough

Let Harris Walk.

PG: Payton/Brooks/Harvey

SG: Oladipo/Fournier/Marble

SF: Hezonja/Fields/Harkless

PF: Seraphin/Gordon/Nicholson

C: Vucevic/OQuinn/Deadmon

I would look to sign and trade Deadmon & Nicholson for one of the other bigs on the list like Acy, Hansborough, or Koufus

I'd be so happy with that but it is probably highly unlikely

Since we didn't get Paul and I'm sure we are all bummed about that...I'll throw out what I originally said I'd like to see before the Millsap madness began.

Reading between the lines of a few Kyler tweets, it seems like Tobias got an offer and trying to keep it hidden until the 9th to spring it onto the Magic to give them less time to match. If it was revealed now, Orl would have over a week to think about it.

Reading between the lines of a few Kyler tweets, it seems like Tobias got an offer and trying to keep it hidden until the 9th to spring it onto the Magic to give them less time to match. If it was revealed now, Orl would have over a week to think about it.

I thought we had like 3 days to match?

Is that even legal? Seems shady...