Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Kyler just tweeted LMA and DeAndre Jordan are on the magic's wish list FWIW

wonder if they're looking to pair them with Vuc or replace Vuc?

Pair. Vuch isn't going anywhere, at least not with signing either of those 2.

I dont think we need one. I think we wait to see what we have with the young players and a new coach. We will pick up a vet or 2.

I see our roster as such:

Vuch / Dedmon / Frye

Harris / Gordon / Nicholoson

Mario / Harkless / Marble

Victor / Evan / Harvey

Payton / Free Agent Vet / Free Agent

Ben has a good chance to stay because of Skiles but I would like to see what Marble and Harvey do with the mins.

I dont want KO back unless he is really cheap. (Like 2 mill or less) I dont think he brings enough. I rather have a slot for a summer league stand out.

I would like to pick up some undrafted rooks for summer league: Cliff Alexander, Robert Upshaw, and some undrafted PGs.

I would not mind Willie Green back for Back up PG. I think we are going to add a vet for leadership not mins (lol), a summer league player, and keep both Marble and Harvey.

Upshaw can stay away from our lockerroom with those addiction issues. Marble I would prefer to never see on the court again, Harvey I think will be nice bench depth. I don't mind if Green is back either, he came on second half of the year and guys speak highly of him.

I'm not expecting a big signing either.

I'd say pair them because either player would slot in nicely next to Vuc. That said, maybe they could end up bringing both in and shifting Vuc through a trade, but I doubt that would happen, and to be honest, I doubt either of these players want to come here.

I think there's a better chance of the Magic signing me to a max deal than landing Aldridge. It's a wonderful wet dream to have though.

Upshaw can stay away from our lockerroom with those addiction issues. Marble I would prefer to never see on the court again, Harvey I think will be nice bench depth. I don't mind if Green is back either, he came on second half of the year and guys speak highly of him.

I'm not expecting a big signing either.

Marble is young. I think he is better offensively than he showed. You cant right off a player playing his rookie year.

Marble is young. I think he is better offensively than he showed. You cant right off a player playing his rookie year.

I would generally agree with you in that you can't write off rookies, but Marble is an exception.

31% from the field, 18% from 3 point line, 31% from the free throw line. Sure he could play descent defense, but so can half the players in the D-League. Marble was an eye sore. There's only so many roster spots on this team I really don't think we will waste one on him.