Sign in to follow this  
ILoveOrlandoMagic

Gamethread: Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks

Eventually we're going to move past sample size and this might be who he is.

Still probably another 10 games away I reckon. I am very curious to what our line-up and rotation will be once Oladipo is back, at this point in time I am now leaning and hoping that it is a Oladipo and Fournier starting lineup with Payton coming off the bench.

Eventually we're going to move past sample size and this might be who he is.

I'm skeptical of him just being a 51% three-point shooter.

Though it's enormously odd that his current percentage on 3s is the same as his percentage on 2s.

Fournier is playing too well to bench, I'd try starting him at the 3 and bring Tobias off the bench.

This. If Fournier continues to play like this when Dipo comes back I don't see any way you can put the guy on the bench.

I'm skeptical of him just being a 51% three-point shooter.

Though it's enormously odd that his current percentage on 3s is the same as his percentage on 2s.

Right. He probably falls to 38%ish

But he might be a good offensive player that we can count on for 15 ppg

I'm not ready to put Henny in the HOF yet. Do you remember he passed on Fournier to draft Nicholson?

Well, it was made clear during the AA trade process that he was very high on the kid then, which made this trade very attractive for Henny!

So I say this to acknowledge that he was a serious consideration for Henny.

Now, if Fournier turns out to be the Euro Michael Jordan.......we will all pay homage to Hennies genius!! LOL!

For the record, I will settle for any variation of Manu in Fournier here. smile_pulpfiction.gif

If Fournier keeps this up for 10 more games, he might just be the other guy. Vucevic is already the guy.

I'm not ready to put Henny in the HOF yet. Do you remember he passed on Fournier to draft Nicholson?

Worth noting/remembering that at the time, Redick and Afflalo were on roster at the time. There wasn't a whole lot of room for Fournier.

Worth noting/remembering that at the time, Redick and Afflalo were on roster at the time. There wasn't a whole lot of room for Fournier.

This. Also, at the time, a ridiculously offensively skilled big who played 4 years in college was a better bet than a 19 year old project from France (even tho I really liked the idea of Evan).

Glad we ended up with him.

Fournier is playing great but if JV starts playing him over Oladipo in the clutch I will lose it. In a perfect world I would like to see both of them out there. Also I have a feeling when Oladipo comes back JV is going to move EP to the bench which is a huge mistake