Sign in to follow this  
jjgator

Playoffs?

I say we finish with a very competitive 34-48 season and miss the playoffs. I see us losing some very close games just because of our inexperience but I wouldn't be surprised if we finished .500 and landed into the 8th spot.

34 wins might be enough to make the playoffs in this garbage conference.

34 wins might be enough to make the playoffs in this garbage conference.

Not last year, it was 38 wins. I as well as others (who have mentioned it) believe that this year the Eastern Conference will be stronger. I think that you would at least need to be a .500% team to make it this year.

Not last year, it was 38 wins. I as well as others (who have mentioned it) believe that this year the Eastern Conference will be stronger. I think that you would at least need to be a .500% team to make it this year.

What makes you think the East will be stronger?

Is it ...

B)

The dissipation of the Heat?

What makes you think the East will be stronger?

Is it ...

B)/>

The dissipation of the Heat?

Partially. The Cavs should be a playoff team for sure while the Heat will certainly be good enough to remain one.

Well........erm. We might make the playoffs this year with what happened yesterday.

Well........erm. We might make the playoffs this year with what happened yesterday.

That was worse than Boguts elbow injury. Sickening. And yes, the Pacers are screwed. They have no wing players.

Damn... Praying for PG to return to 100% no matter how long he's out. Freak accidents like these are the worst... Pacers are screwed, if they had an exec that wasn't Larry Bird I'd expect them to tank but pretty sure Larry won't be down for that.

I doubt the Pacers would drop that much with the loss of one player. Did they lose more players than PG? And, yes, I think the East will be more spread out re: competition, and I think we squeeze in at 8 this year :-) Oladipo and Harris will break out this year.

I doubt the Pacers would drop that much with the loss of one player. Did they lose more players than PG? And, yes, I think the East will be more spread out re: competition, and I think we squeeze in at 8 this year :-) Oladipo and Harris will break out this year.

They also lost Lance. They are going to be awful.

I just feel like there are at least 9-10 other teams that will beat us out of the playoffs.

There are only 7 teams that can battle us for the 8th seed.