CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Brian (Orlando)

It seems to be a lock for the first 4 picks and then it gets interesting at 5 for Orlando, who do you see them picking??

Chad Ford (1:21 PM)

Porzingis is a good fit and to me personally, a no brainer if he's still on the board. Willie Cauley-Stein is another fit talent wise (they really need a rim protector) but I'm not sure he fits the personality profile that Rob Hennigan has been following. Justise Winslow and Mario Hezonja are other options. Winslow fits the mold -- though I'm not sure adding another guy who isn't a lights out shooter is the move. Hezonja has the talent, but again, I worry about the personality profile. Orlando drafts a very specific type of personality.

http://espn.go.com/s...chat/_/id/51805

Yeah I see that too. I think Stan does have better O for sure. Lets think of it like this - anyone we draft on this roster is not going to start off the bat, unless they are a top talent like Elfrid showed last year.

So you have Stanley off the bench with Gordon and Evan. That's not bad at all.

Agreed. potential bench unit of

*vet PG FA (Watson? Jameer? trade for Jack?)

Fournier

#5 pick (Winslow, Johnson, Mario)

A.Gordon

Dedmon

a lot also depends on Tobias situation.

It's not. He is 7 foot one and running off screens and knocking down shots. How in the heck does anyone do that with very slow footspeed at that height?

Agreed. If anything he has above average foot speed.

Literally the only concerns with Porzingis is if he's going to be able to translate his game to the nba and if adding weight is going to destroy that foot speed as his frame has a limit to the functional weight he can add.

Yup

Knicks looking at Cauley-Stein?

If that's true could Mudiay could fall to the Magic? Would you take him over Mario?

Yes because you can trade down and get Mario or Stanley or Winslow..or whomever else Rob likes.

The Kings would kill to have Mudiay.

But I don't believe the Knicks take WCS. They are leaking BS.

Yes because you can trade down and get Mario or Stanley or Winslow..or whomever else Rob likes.

As I hope we are with Porzingis.

• Upvote 1

If NYK decides to continue their stupidity and not draft Mudiay I would draft him then try to swap him with Sacto for a the sixth pick and a future first, PHI style. Pick up Mario at 6 and take the extra pick to the bank.

Mudiay + Vuc + throw in for Boogie + Hezonja

Porzingis shouldn't be talked about with a top 10 pick. Rather have Kaminsky at 15 than Porzingis at 5.

I usually respect your opinion but c'mon man. Porzingis is very talented bro and could end up being an all-star in 2-3 seasons. Other than the fact that he needs to put on some muscle, he has elite length for a stretch PF and his shot blocking is underrated. He can already shoot the NBA three and has underrated quickness for a man his size. I definitely wouldn't be disappointed if he was in Magic uniform come June 25th with the fifth overall pick.

• Upvote 1

I usually respect your opinion but c'mon man. Porzingis is very talented bro and could end up being an all-star in 2-3 seasons. Other than the fact that he needs to put on some muscle, he has elite length for a stretch PF and his shot blocking is underrated. He can already shoot the NBA three and has underrated quickness for a man his size. I definitely wouldn't be disappointed if he was in Magic uniform come June 25th with the fifth overall pick.

I think he is high risk. Mario is not high risk. Mario is ready day one.