Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Moving ahead, Gordon will be a "3" (SF)

How did Noah look when he came into the league? When I think of guys with a lot of drive, effort, he is the first one I think of. Gordens game doesn't look like Noah's but these guys that are team player types that kill themselves to get better seem to over come any skill limitations they may have and make up for it in other ways. It's the guys that don't give a damn that fail. Gordens form looks fine, certainly better than Noahs did, way better than Trevors did, and WAY better than Marions. I don't know what he will end up looking like but I don't bet against guys with energy and fight.

From a poster named "Fire Hennigan" at the website I posted in my opening post...

Is that better .....?

That is literally the dumbest think you have ever contributed to this forum. Do you disgrace the other forum with Eskobar posts?

That is literally the dumbest think you have ever contributed to this forum. Do you disgrace the other forum with Eskobar posts?

Did you read the whole thread ????...We've already discussed this...And personally I thought the guys post was so far out there it was hysterical !!!

I think that's the point of the frye signing right? Let him play away from the basket and get him slashing toward the basket. Let him defend SFs instead of throwing him against the Blake griffins or zach Randolph's of the world.

Call him a sf or a pf, he's playing the same position on offense. It's about who he defends.

I think that's the idea with most of our guys: get players that are just good players, let the positions work themselves out. Will it work? WILL IT???

Maybe?

I am obviously late to this 'news' but its been apparent all along that he was a three. This is not a surprise, just one of those chances to look back through the threads and see who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.

That's an understatement. Best in the league baby!

Irving, Wiggins, and Lebron may have something to say about that...but it's a step in the right direction for us.

I am obviously late to this 'news' but its been apparent all along that he was a three. This is not a surprise, just one of those chances to look back through the threads and see who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.

We can also look forward in 2 years when he is bigger and is playing the 4. He is 18 and will put on 20-25 pounds and grow an inch.

I don't see why developing players at 2-3 positions is a bad thing.

He played Center last game.

Irving, Wiggins, and Lebron may have something to say about that...but it's a step in the right direction for us.

One of these things is not like the others.

We can also look forward in 2 years when he is bigger and is playing the 4. He is 18 and will put on 20-25 pounds and grow an inch.

Couldn't have said that better myself bro.

I totally agree and he Gordon will eventually be a legit PF in this league and it very well could be by next season. That man is not a SF but there's no harm in learning the position.

I'm just curious to see if this dude will be starting from day one. That will be very interesting, especially for Hark and Harris.

Or…

Even before bringing back James, Cleveland had a budding superstar in Irving, the 2011 No. 1 overall pick who officially signed a five-year maximum extension just Thursday. Irving's three years with the Cavaliers haven't been entirely happy. He has reportedly squabbled at times with teammate Dion Waiters, and his poor defense has made Irving less valuable than his box score stats would indicate. (ESPN's real plus-minus rates Irving as a below-average contributor and one of the league's worst defensive players.)

http://insider.espn....-wiggins-do-nba