Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Does Henny know what he is doing poll?

71 members have voted

1. 1. Does Henny know what he is doing?

• Yes...he has a plan and is sticking to it. We will be fine
    • I'm not sure after the draft and questionable trades...Ill give him one more year.
    • No, he has not made good decisions and the team could be managed better by someone else. Its time to move on, I've seen enough.
    • He is Otis Smith 2.0...GET HIM OUT NOW! Ive had enough

p='1404496[/b]619' post='986596']

We're changing the culture, committing to the talent we've acquired, giving them the chance to grow and see if anyone blossoms into a key piece to build around. Saving cap space, not wasting it on role players or #3 type of guys, realizing we will need it to sign our own players or to lure in a top tier FA when and if this team is ready.

I I find it refreshing! If you can recall all the years that we traded away our talented players only to sit and imagine what would have happened "IF" we kept Chauncey Billiups, Ben Wallace, Corey Maggette to name a few! Not to mention the horrible contracts that kept us constantly in a Cap space ICU!!!

I questioned the draft, and the FA signings, but upon closer inspection........you can see the plan! Now I just hope it comes together! writing_thinking.gif

He said the Magic may think there is something better down the road...I've seen people posting Durant.....please.....

It's obviously hopeless. Why don't you go root for another team that is built how you prefer. You can ask Chad Ford who you should root for and that should get you in the right direction.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure Durant has said he likes what we're doing down here before and he does know Rob from his OKC days. Plus, next to Oklahoma City we're a big market. It's obviously not likely but I wouldn't say it's impossible if we show we can compete from now until KD's free agency.

It's obviously hopeless. Why don't you go root for another team that is built how you prefer. You can ask Chad Ford who you should root for and that should get you in the right direction.

Why should I ask Chad ???...I've got the guy who knows more about basketball than anybody on this forum already giving me directions...Plus, you know before anybody else what Rob is gonna do....."Screw Chad" !!!

This post is filled with preposterous statements. Missed Exum? How in the world can you possibly know Exum will be better than Gordon? Is this the same type of rational that you once used to argue Oden would be better than Dwight? Seriously. And then you insinuate Oladipo, Gordon and Payton are late first round talent. What? This when the ESPN article by Wallace yesterday stated they could be the steals and studs of the draft. And then you make the comment about four year contracts to 31 year olds. I guess the three year contract the Spurs gave to a 32 year old Diaw is horrible, too. Man alive.

I know where Dipo, Gordon and Payton were picked but the entire rest of the team is late first round talent. I would guess the average of our entire team is exactly as Ive called it...late first round. Nice to see you still not understanding the premise of the Oden argument still. Maybe when Vuch commands a max deal we can revisit the discussion more intelligently. Interesting to see some solid reporters question the moves of Henny....but I guess he did the best he could do....oh well who will we draft in the top 5 next year.

When you've got people like Zach Lowe saying things like this......

Zach - Orlando is like the Bucks of last year, no one can figure out what the hell they're doing.

Zach - And what is he(Frye) going to be like without those players(Dragic & Bledsoe). That was interesting to me, that reaction(bad opinion from people around the league).

Zach - Yeah they're interesting this year. This is year three post Dwight now, and I don't really see any signs that they're going to be significantly better on the court. I mean they just traded away their veteran, waived Nelson...their veteran back court. Big Baby is gone, I mean he wasn't all that helpful last year, probably harmful. But that's a young team, like Frye's a nice player, Ben Gordon, I mean Ben Gordon should have been on a minimum salary. I have no idea where that contract came from.

Bill - Bizarre

Zach - It's going to be really weird next year.

I think gives people on this forum a little ammunition to question and doubt what the 'h' Henny is doing ...!?

When you've got people like Zach Lowe saying things like this......

I think gives people on this forum a little ammunition to question and doubt what the 'h' Henny is doing ...!?

I dunno, I like making my own opinions instead of taking everything sports writers say as truth. Even the mighty Zach Lowe can be wrong sometimes believe it or not.

Why should I ask Chad ???...I've got the guy who knows more about basketball than anybody on this forum already giving me directions...Plus, you know before anybody else what Rob is gonna do....."Screw Chad" !!!

Who, Pelton?

He played 82 games last year, there's no reason to believe he won't remain healthy. We traded AA away because we want to pass the leadership over to the young guys and didn't want to take back any undesirable contracts. Gordon is an irrelevant move in terms of salary I don't understand why people think otherwise. Phoenix didn't have an inside presence either but they won 48 games last year in a season where most people predicted they'd be one of the worst teams in the league and they were helped by the fact that the Frye/Dragic pick and roll was the most efficient in the league.

So we traded AA and waived Nelson and used that capspace on downgraded replacements...

So we traded AA and waived Nelson and used that capspace on downgraded replacements...

How are either of Ben Gordon or Channing Frye replacements?