Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Does Henny know what he is doing poll?

71 members have voted

1. 1. Does Henny know what he is doing?

• Yes...he has a plan and is sticking to it. We will be fine
    • I'm not sure after the draft and questionable trades...Ill give him one more year.
    • No, he has not made good decisions and the team could be managed better by someone else. Its time to move on, I've seen enough.
    • He is Otis Smith 2.0...GET HIM OUT NOW! Ive had enough

I will admit to having some doubts, which were increased by today's news of an agreement to sign Ben Gordon?!? I think we could have gotten more for Afflalo, but I will give Fournier time and see. I wonder that we gave up Meer for nothing, but again, I will wait and see what comes of the cap room. Hence my vote for "one more year".

• Upvote 1

S.A.C., LOL......What's up man....?

Hey...my vote was saying let it play out. Im a patient man...but some of the moves are questionable (Exum/Affalo). Im not happy being the worst or 3rd worst team in the league for an extended time and in my mind we are still a 20-25 win team next year. I just wanted to get everyones pulse with this poll...no other motive (yet). Ive been pleased to see someone who is a good judge of talent in the organization for a change too. So far it looks like most are still solid behind him at this point.

• Upvote 1

Hey...Im saying let it play out. Im a patient man...but some of the moves are questionable. Im not happy being the worst or 3rd worst team in the league for an extended time. I just wanted to get everyones pulse with this poll...no other motive (yet).

Well, the response has been pretty overwhelming. Whether you're patient or not makes no difference, just sit back and watch like the rest of us. No other motive (yet)? Lol

Surely there has been mixed feelings about him at the moment...This is the year to tell..Last year he was ok but so far this year, other than the draft, has been very disappointed.

It is too early to tell but I understand your displeasure. We are expecting to move forward and compete this year. I don't see it happening yet.

Now...The coach is another ballpark. We will see how he does this year. He might be in the hot seat after a few games.

Hopefully not bit he will be the first one to pay if we ended up again at the bottom of the league.