Sign in to follow this  
Big Pony

Goodbye

Bye.

I'm not happy either but this is a ridiculous way to think. Be a fan or don't but don't flip flop whenever you feel like it.

You're leaving because of the possibility a draft prospect won't pan out? Neither Gordon nor Exum have stepped on an NBA court. Even so, that's absurd that you would stop being a fan of a team after two years of a rebuild when you've got other teams around the league who excel at mediocrity. Give it time. Don't Dwight your fandom because of one or two percieved bad moves.

Good riddance. I hear the Heat are looking for a few more fair weather bandwagon fans though.

They're gonna need them too, after all of the fans that just opted out of their fan contract earlier this week.

Dumb thread is dumb. I'm unhappy with the Gordon pick too, but I'm not cashing in my fan card. I've been through worse than this.

I mean, Hennigan has been great...so even if you're not a fan of the picks, you're not going to see what unfolds before leaving?

Go back and watch old drafts and listen to the analysis. Pretty much all of it is wrong. haha.