Sign in to follow this  
KandiKane

LA Clippers @ Orlando Magic

It may be too early in the season but I'm just a bit concerned about the tank. We are beating some top tier teams, maybe we need to suit up Turk?

Too early. So far, we have dominated at home, which is scary because that speaks 30 win team, but even if we don't tank enough to get Parker or Wiggins, we have some really talented young players on our roster. Vucevic is a beast already, Harris will be back, Dipo is serviceable at worst, and Harkless is a good all around role player.

One of the only downsides I can see from this game is that Nicholson and Afflalo shot a combined 9/32. But they contributed otherwise and we won, so it's all good.

Nicholson didn't shoot his usual efficient percentage but he has never been this aggressive. If he continues to play like that he could turn out to be a very interesting piece to the puzzle.

Don't know if he's been mentioned yet but shout out to Etwuan Moore. Guy played decent defense and hit those 2 big 3's. He also had a +23 plus/minus if you put any stock in that kind of stuff.

Don't know if he's been mentioned yet but shout out to Etwuan Moore. Guy played decent defense and hit those 2 big 3's. He also had a +23 plus/minus if you put any stock in that kind of stuff.

Yeah. Moore tends to get forgotten...not only by fans, but by opposing teams. They write up their game plan for Vuc, Oladipo, Nelson and lately Nicholson...and E'Twaun creeps in there and makes huge shots.

Also...with all the tanking talk...I think we should only tank if we suck so bad that we have to tank. I don't think you should mess with the Mojo going on in any locker room. You can tank and POSSIBLY get a guy like Wiggins, but he'll be joining a team that just knows how to lose.

Also, just because anybody gets Wiggins doesn't guarantee them a championship. Cleveland got Lebron...where's their championship? We got Dwight...where's our's? There's a big chance that whoever gets Wiggins or even Jabari Parker will not have them during their primes in today's NBA.

I say play as best as you can and manage from that standpoint. We're gonna have a lot of money to spend in a year, so there are other ways to build a championship team.

• Upvote 1

Also...with all the tanking talk...I think we should only tank if we suck so bad that we have to tank. I don't think you should mess with the Mojo going on in any locker room. You can tank and POSSIBLY get a guy like Wiggins, but he'll be joining a team that just knows how to lose.

Also, just because anybody gets Wiggins doesn't guarantee them a championship. Cleveland got Lebron...where's their championship? We got Dwight...where's our's? There's a big chance that whoever gets Wiggins or even Jabari Parker will not have them during their primes in today's NBA.

I say play as best as you can and manage from that standpoint. We're gonna have a lot of money to spend in a year, so there are other ways to build a championship team.

The knowledge you, and people like you, exist is a burden on my soul.

What the hell. Listen. Lets be realistic. If you honestly think these few games that we've won can conclude that we're a playoff team in contention, you haven't watched an entire NBA season.

Yeah, we're a bad team early in the season. Good teams are coming in cocky, overlooking us, and we're playing better than we should. It happens every season. Was Charlotte the surprise team early last year? What was their final record?

I think we'll come back to earth eventually, and probably soon, but I'm proud and impressed by this team and their effort. It speaks volumes for what this team will eventually be.

All that said? The absolute last thing you want to be is a mediocre team that juuuuuuust misses the playoffs year after year.

I love this team

I love this team too!!

Good win, and I hope this tanking thing only applied to last season in order to develop our young talent, to merge with our veterans! The tell tail sign for me will be if they trade Meer or AA or even BBD, but I think trading Harris at any cost (outside a lottery pick in 2014) would signal failure!

Let's see what Henny and Co do from here!!

What the hell. Listen. Lets be realistic. If you honestly think these few games that we've won can conclude that we're a playoff team in contention, you haven't watched an entire NBA season.

lol, I think he's a young magic fan. I'll give him a break.