Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

This is a serious issue but Harris and Vucevic must prove their value on court. I wouldn't mind the Magic having to pay them for their worth. Look at where SAS is at. New York and Brooklyn..will never win.

Capture.png

Capture.png

I did not see Ben Gordon on there.

Thanks for pointing that out. All over every website, there seems to be unrealized contracts. Luke Ridnour made it to that list and I automatically assumed everyone was there.

Mistake of how many Gordons are here.

John Denton @JohnDenton555 · 56m

#Magic F Tobias Harris is noticeably bigger and is having his way in post for USA BB Select Team. He's had a 3-pt play off post up and 4 FTs

Lots of cool stuff coming out of the USA camp about Tobias and Victor.

I like Siva as this seasons Ronnie Price, tough guy who can really defend at the PG position but isn't great in other areas.

That's now, by my math, 16 guys with contracts heading into preseason. Be interesting to see whos left by the time the season starts.

John Denton @JohnDenton555 · 56m

#Magic F Tobias Harris is noticeably bigger and is having his way in post for USA BB Select Team. He's had a 3-pt play off post up and 4 FTs

Lots of cool stuff coming out of the USA camp about Tobias and Victor.

Heck ya that's what I'm talking about. It's great for those two to go at the top talent day in and day out for our team. Even better when they can pick up tips from the veterans.

@JohnDenton555: Highlight of the day as #Magic G @VicOladipo crosses over Paul George at top of key & finishes around Anthony Davis as he's knocked to floor

I like Siva as this seasons Ronnie Price, tough guy who can really defend at the PG position but isn't great in other areas.

That's now, by my math, 16 guys with contracts heading into preseason. Be interesting to see whos left by the time the season starts.

Camp body then d-league

I wonder if this hints at Oladipo being used mainly as a SG this season, and Payton getting a crack at PG from day one?

PG: Payton / Ridnour / Siva

SG: Oladipo / B. Gordon / Fournier / Green

SF: Harkless / Harris / A. Gordon / Marble

PF: Frye / O'Quinn / Nicholson

C: Vuceivic / Dedmon

For me I'd say that the most likely two to depart would be Marble to our D-League team, or probably Willie Green as we should have enough depth at the SG position. However, is Dedmon still a free agent or has he signed a new deal? If he hasn't, we technically have 15 players for the roster until he is re-signed.

I wonder if this hints at Oladipo being used mainly as a SG this season, and Payton getting a crack at PG from day one?

PG: Payton / Ridnour / Siva

SG: Oladipo / B. Gordon / Fournier / Green

SF: Harkless / Harris / A. Gordon / Marble

PF: Frye / O'Quinn / Nicholson

C: Vuceivic / Dedmon

For me I'd say that the most likely two to depart would be Marble to our D-League team, or probably Willie Green as we should have enough depth at the SG position. However, is Dedmon still a free agent or has he signed a new deal? If he hasn't, we technically have 15 players for the roster until he is re-signed.

Im pretty sure there is a policy that disallows "veterans" from being sent to the D-League without their permission. I cant see Willie Green choosing to go that route at this point of his career.

In before Junkie posts a chat question trying to get Pelton to say we overpaid for Siva and Rob has no idea what he's doing this summer, lol.

• Upvote 3