barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Can O'Quinn and Nik play together? A 6'10 and 7'0 player would kill on the boards, both have had games with solid assist totals, both can shoot from midrange. Not sure, but I think playing Kyle next to Nik would solve some defensive woes.

Can O'Quinn and Nik play together? A 6'10 and 7'0 player would kill on the boards, both have had games with solid assist totals, both can shoot from midrange. Not sure, but I think playing Kyle next to Nik would solve some defensive woes.

I've thought for a while that O'Quinn had some game, but realistically he's just a rotation guy. We still sorely need a defensive big.

The only trouble I would see in doing this is if Kyle gets in foul trouble. We don't really have another big on our roster, unless you want Al Harrington to fill in some minutes again. Otherwise they might as well at least give it a try.

Turkoglu is officially back from his suspension guys.

smile_dustball.gif

yay......

You're lying..

Al needs to worry about getting into shape anyway.

I wish they'd do the same with Jameer. "'Meer? Just sit this season out - get healed up: we're going to need you in the next few years."

Someone please tell me I am not dreaming, and that we did not just lose to the Charlotte Bobcats.

Even when we lose, we win - that's one more lotto ball, son! Mmmmhmmm...

We've had way too much luck in the lottery. No way in hell do we get the #1 selection AGAIN........

I sure hope so.....

Who would be best for the Magic if we picked first overall? Can we draft Wiggins' rights(Boston Celtic-Larry Bird style)?

We've had way too much luck in the lottery. No way in hell do we get the #1 selection AGAIN........

I sure hope so.....

Who would be best for the Magic if we picked first overall? Can we draft Wiggins' rights(Boston Celtic-Larry Bird style)?

There's no Shaq, Penny, Chris Webber or Dwight available at #1 in this year's draft. Next year is the time to get the #1 pick to get Mitchell Wiggins. This year.... meh

There's no Shaq, Penny, Chris Webber or Dwight available at #1 in this year's draft. Next year is the time to get the #1 pick to get Mitchell Wiggins. This year.... meh

Who?