barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Is it too early to strap in?

With this team, its never too early. I think we are going to have a better start than the Lakers, meaning we will go 1-1 (although im feeling 2-0). Its playing it safe.

This is going to be a fun team to watch regardless, pressure-less basketball is always entertaining. Especially when the whole world wrote you off.

With this team, its never too early. I think we are going to have a better start than the Lakers, meaning we will go 1-1 (although im feeling 2-0). Its playing it safe.

This is going to be a fun team to watch regardless, pressure-less basketball is always entertaining. Especially when the whole world wrote you off.

Agree, just going to sit back and enjoy this season and watch our young guns grow.

I'm really excited to see our guys get out there and play when it counts. Nice they get to start out at home too, hopefully build some momentum.

:panicworker: My 666th post. If we don't win tomorrow, I'll take the blame...

I am ready for Jones to become a go to guy on the second squad. JJ and DJ will tear up the other teams second unit's.

I predict a great year, from a fan's standpoint......as long as you don't care who wins.

And I predict we beat the Lakers....one of our 27 wins.

I am ready for Jones to become a go to guy on the second squad. JJ and DJ will tear up the other teams second unit's.

I predict a great year, from a fan's standpoint......as long as you don't care who wins.

And I predict we beat the Lakers....one of our 27 wins.

If we beat the lakers, i will be the happiest person on earth :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty:

If we beat the lakers, i will be the happiest person on earth :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty:

If Dwight has a mustard seed's worth of pride he'll make sure to bury us.