barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Afflalo is the only player who played meaningful minutes tonight who you can't find a positive in his play.

We get it, you don't like Afflalo. Find something else to talk about.

• Upvote 1

We get it, you don't like Afflalo. Find something else to talk about.

There isn't a lot to talk about. Nik is an emerging center who is becoming an elite rebounder. Glen is an inefficient offensive player but a tremendous leader. Nelson is inconsistent and bad defensively. JJ is going to get traded. Everyone else is young and inconsistent.

There isn't a lot to talk about. Nik is an emerging center who is becoming an elite rebounder. Glen is an inefficient offensive player but a tremendous leader. Nelson is inconsistent and bad defensively. JJ is going to get traded. Everyone else is young and inconsistent.

What?? I don't find him to be a leader AT ALL. It frustrates me, he says all the right things, but hasn't really shown me anything to back up what he says.

Glen wants to be a leader but screaming and yelling about no calls and getting technical fouls isn't setting a good example for our young guys.

Afflalo's effort isn't there night and night out but he's a low usage player to begin with and generally plays within himself. Glen Davis on the other hand routinely sinks the team's offense and whines to officials, he's a cancerous moron who needs to be traded yesterday.

Some people would have rather had Ish on the floor instead of Duhon. R U saying Duhon is better? Both have their issues and both would not start in the d league.

Yes. That is exactly what I am saying. Please note there is a difference between "better" and "good".