AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

The NBA is falling apart and has been for some years now. Revenue sharing, salary cap, BLAH BLAH BLAH... Small market teams are losing fan bases and it is not good for the future of the NBA.... Here's a funny depiction of all the selfishness these days in the league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq8B5LaZCXo&feature=g-upl

i love how steve nash looks like the Canadians from south park

I think the better way to phrase it should be that you are going to cheer the magic on because you love them and are going to will them into competing. Sticking through teams thick and thin are what true fans do; it is important to stay realistic otherwise you will go crazy, but still show your support, otherwise hop off and we'll expect to see you on the bandwagon with the rest of the yuppies for the next go-round.

You are arguing a point that DOM never made.

Hi, new poster, long time lingerer

I'm surprised nobody has discussed a trade with Sacramento, there roster seems to have an excess of PG's what with recently signing Aaron Brooks and already having Isaiah Thomas, Tyreke Evans and Jimmer Ferdette. None of those guys have bad contracts and, in my opinion could be serviceable as a backup.

• Upvote 1

I think the better way to phrase it should be that you are going to cheer the magic on because you love them and are going to will them into competing. Sticking through teams thick and thin are what true fans do; it is important to stay realistic otherwise you will go crazy, but still show your support, otherwise hop off and we'll expect to see you on the bandwagon with the rest of the yuppies for the next go-round.

Forget just being a fan: I was posting on this board when the Magic were awful.

The next time you want to lecture someone about jumping on bandwagons, maybe you should realize who they are first. I was a fan when 30 people posted on this board 6 years ago and an 8 seed was like winning a title.

I will still be a fan when we have 30 people posting here 6 months from now, when we're all excited about all those top 5 draft prospects we might be able to get.

• Upvote 1